10.

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

"Ja, Game winning drive and Steven Adams with a game winning bucket walk me through what you saw on that and how important Steven Adams has been to this team especially tonight." Kelsey asked Ja.

The Cleveland Cavaliers were the opponent for the Memphis Grizzlies tonight, and the Grizzlies performed admirably, winning. As of right now, all I can do is wait for Ja to wrap up his walk-off interview so I can go home at last.

"Um we was down one so I pretty much had to go early you know? To give us a shot. I drove, his man stepped up and you know Stevo been doing what he's been doing for us all season demanding the boards and keep winning plays for us. Tonight was just another night for us where he got us a win."

"Is that Steve Adams first game winner tonight? Is that why the celebration was so epic tonight?"

"Actually Ion know but with us? Yeah. Go Stevo!"

"It seems like every single time you guys went on a run you went on a 20-0 run at one point, This Cavs team continued to come back there were 17 lead changes but what got it done at the end?"

"Just key stops, You know? We got two guys who won that defensive player of the year race and one stepped up big time when we need him the most and got a key block for us."

"11 straight wins Ja that ties the franchise record talk to me about what it feels like to be in such a rhythm with this team I mean we're halfway done the season, Right?" She chuckled and Ja nodded.

"It feels good, We got a little bit of cleaning up to do we got to improve in some areas and you know keep doing the good things right but it's big time for us, Number 11 we're just taking it day by day, Focusing on the next important thing and tomorrow recover our body and get ready for the next game."

"Congrats on the win Ja." Kelsey smiled.

"Thank you."

"She must want him unt unt." Niya stated.

"Niya!" Jamie looked at Niya.

"Ma I'm just saying." Niya shrugged "Look at the way that she was eyeing him through the whole interview, Ain't she married asum?"

"You know they don't care bout they husbands when it comes to these ballers." Tee said "That's my boy!" He started clapping as Ja started heading over to us hitting the griddy.

Niya began doing the same joining him halfway "Cmon Dad do it with us."

"Nah yall got that, I don't know what to do what y'all doing. Get Semaijah and Y'all mama to do it."

"I don't know what to do with they doing either." I shook my head no.

"That's too much movement for me I don't like all that movement." Jamie stood up picking up her purse "Y'all could do all that movement."

"Y'all lame." Ja kissed his teeth.

"Congratulations on the game my baby, You did so good out there." Jamie wrapped one of her arms around Ja and leaned up kissing his cheek.