40.

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

jamorant 2h

"He is so unreal

"He is so unreal." I chuckled sending the laughing emojii reaction to Jamel's story "He just couldn't wait to start posting me again."

I put my phone away and entered the dimly lit studio. Today's the day me and Summer Walker would be recording our collaboration on her song, "I'll Kill You." I was excited to work with her.

"Semaijahhhhh!" Summer's voice echoed through the studio, calling my name with a hint of excitement. She walked out of the booth and ran towards me with her arms open.

A smile spread across my face and I met her halfway, hugging her. "Hey Summer."

Summer pulled back slightly, "Girl I'm so happy to see you. This collab been a long time coming, and I can't wait to get started."

"I'm happy to see you too. This collab gon be something special I don't think they ready for this."

"Oh they got no idea what's coming. You seen them begging for us to collab because we be interacting with each other?" She asked.

"Yeah I seen it. They're asking us to collab not even knowing that a collab is already in works. We're gonna give them something to remember."

She chuckled in response. "Yes, we are. You ready? You want something to eat?"

"No, Thank you. I ate American Deli earlier."

"I love me some American Deli."

"Girl, me too. Their lemon pepper wings hit different."

"You tried their Garlic Parmesan Wings?" She asked me and I shook my head no and Summer's eyes widened in surprise. "What? You haven't tried their Garlic Parmesan Wings yet? You missing out, girl. The garlic and parmesan flavors are just perfect. You need to try that."

"Aight ima try it next time I go there and let you know if I like it, You bet not be lying either."

Summer laughed. "I promise you won't be disappointed. It never disappoints."

"Aight Ima call you later." Summer's boyfriend and producer, London walked inside of the room "Wassup Semaijah, How you doing?" He walked over to me and gave me a side hug.

I smiled at him. "Hey, I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm good." He replied "Y'all ready to make some magic happen?" He asked and both me and Summer nodded "Lemme set everything up."