𝟏𝟓.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

semaijahsummers

Liked by mayukochanel and 193,170 otherssemaijahsummers Fendi on my body

semaijahsummers Fendi on my body.
View all 730 comments
jamorant U pressure 💙
niyamorant pretty girl 😍😍😍

By the beach, palms can be seen standing tall and swaying to the sound of the sea's air while I lazily laid beneath the umbrella, feeling the heat of the afternoon sun on my skin and the delicate clouds adorned the expansive, clear blue sky like a crown.

"You really came here to just lay down?" Ja asked me and the fact that he was standing right in front of me blocking the sun bothered me a lot.

"Yes I really just wanted to come here to lay down. You should lay down with me, You'd see why."

"Nah you gon get up."

"But I don't want to." I frowned. He walked to the side of me and grabbed my arm forcing me to sit up "Okay but before I even step from away this umbrella I have to put on some sunscreen."

"Black people don't need sunscreen."

"Oh yes we do. We've just been lied to all our life." I told him grabbing my beach bag taking my Black Girl Sunscreen out of it, I removed the cap and placed a lot of sunscreen on two fingers and began rubbing the sunscreen onto my skin "Cmere."

He leaned towards me and I started rubbing the sunscreen that was left on my hands on his face, I poured some more sunscreen on my hands and wiped it on his face "Now we're both good."

"Thought you was bout do sum else." He said and I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. What did he think I was about to do?

Oh! He's talking about a kiss. He wants me to kiss him. Chile I'll just go ahead and do it. It's the least I could do to thank him for getting me flowers and volunteering to show me around LA.