𝟎𝟒.

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

Liked by t4ysav and 82,187 others semaijahsummers Day 365 of 365

semaijahsummers Day 365 of 365.
View all 1,362 comments
mayukochanel CBFW
ameilinekhi you gone do it everytime 😍

"Praying I leave out of here with a big baller's number so we could get married and I'm set for life." Ameili said as we sat inside of the car.

Tonight's New Years Eve and I was invited to a invite only private club party and since the invitation allowed for the addition of two guests, I came along with Ameili and Mayuko.

Trust, If I couldn't come with them I wouldn't be coming to this party at all.

"Ameili all you care about is money do you even want to fall in love with somebody for real?" Mayuko turned towards Ameili.

"Duh I want to fall in love with somebody. I just don't want to fall in love with somebody that's broke." Ameili shrugged "I already got my own money, I'm Caresha and I need my Diddy."

"Diddy be cheating on Caresha." I finally decided to insert myself into their conversation.

"So? He's still spoiling her. I don't care what a man does as long as I'm getting spoiled, Just make sure it's not with a bitch I don't like and make sure I don't find out about it." Ameili shrugged confidently like what she said was the smartest thing ever.

Time to leave out of this conversation because I literally could feel the argument coming.

The driver stopped in front of the club and I pulled my phone out making sure I looked good before grabbing my purse. He got out of the car and went over to my side opening the door.

"Thank you so much! You have a good night." I made sure to tell him before getting out of the car.

"You're welcome, You too." He nodded.

"This is exactly why your relationships always end up the way they do because you're so dumb. Why the fuck would you allow your man to be sticking his dick inside of other girls while fucking you?"