𝟐𝟑.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

"They're so weird. Why are they getting on Myami when Pjae is literally the one that brought her over? And Pjae is weird as hell too because why would you put Myami in a position like that and not defend her?" I mugged the TV as Sweet Life Los Angeles played, Ameili recommended we watch this show together and I don't regret saying yes at all.

They have some really odd and stupid people but the content is interesting so the show is a W.

"Becky irritating as hell. She had all that mouth but when Myami wanted to address her about the way she was acting she stood there and lied saying she ain't say nothing about Myami."

"Literally! She did all that and Pjae isn't even her man. Shit, He isn't even Myami's man. Becky must've thought that Myami was gon keep her mouth shut about the way she was acting."

We continued to watch the show, and the entire time we were discussing the characters and how they were behaving since some of their drama was annoying and unnecessary. They are far too old.

"Yeah Bri just pissed me off, I'm shutting this off." Ameili picked up the remote and I chuckled. She paused the show before exiting out of HBO max.

"I can't believe we've been watching this show since morning, What time is it right now?" I asked her because I was just too lazy to grab my phone.

"4:10. I need to stretch." She stood up and began stretching, while I remained in bed. I'm too comfy to get out of this bed, I don't care if there was to be a thief in this house, I'm too comfortable.

"My man needs to hurry up and come home. I need someone to tell him I'm breathing a lil funny and I'm about to get brought to the hospital."

"I'm so sick of you." She laughed "You ain't tell me how he asked you to be his girlfriend. Guh you ain't even tell me bout yo Valentine's Day."

"Aht Aht! You didn't even tell me about yours."

"True, We went on this airplane ride and girllll why was he the one driving the airplane? I was so scared it took a lot of encouraging to get me to get on that plane with that man but I ended up enjoying myself then we went out to eat and went home and got nasty. I'm ready to have this man's kids."

"What?" My eyes popped out of my head "Ameili summer is coming up, we don't got time for those things that like coco melon and breast milk."

"Things? Semaijah shut the fuck up." She laughed getting right back in the bed "He got me some nice gifts too. One thing bout Samir that man knows how to gift, I think his love language is gifting."

"I wonder what my love language is." I tapped my chin furrowing my eyebrows.

"Words of affirmation. You love constantly reassuring people and letting them know how you feel about them plus your actions are aligned with everything you say, I love that the most about you."

"Awww I was thinking quality time and physical touch but words of affirmation does sound like me."

"Touch? You literally hate people touching you."

"I don't hate my man touching me. I wanna live in my man skin matter fact I wanna live in his balls so I could walk around with him all day everyday."