065

𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

—𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚🔞: 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝗇𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌. 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗐 18. 𝖳𝗒𝗉𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅, 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖯𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇. 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙆

                                    ****

DAHAN-DAHANG pumasok si Christine Kamille sa k’warto nang natutulog niyang ka-housemate dahil sa balak niyang pagnakawan ito.

Mahaba ang kaniyang pangalan kaya mas gusto niya na tinatawag siyang CK para maiksi na lamang.

Nakapaa lamang siya para hindi maingay ang bawat paghakbang niya. Nang tuluyan siyang makapasok sa k’warto ng kaniyang ka-housemate na si Leovan ay kaagad niyang nilapitan ang lamesa kung saan naroon ang wallet ng binata pati ang cellphone nito. Kinuha niya ang wallet saka kinuha ang pera doon. Pagkatapos ay inilagay niya na ang wallet kung saan ito nakalagay kanina.

Tumalikod na siya at maglalakad na sana palabas ng kwarto, ngunit biglang may naramdaman siyang may humawak sa kaniyang palapulsuhan.

“Do you know that stealing is a crime? I saw everything. I acted that I’m already asleep when I heard your footsteps outside my room.” He tightly gripped her hand and pulled her in his bed that made CK screams loud.

“Ahh!” Again she screamed when Leovan harshly massaged her boobs.

“I guess you're ready for my punishment for stealing my money, Darling,” he whispered at her ears that gives shivered on her body.

Her body arches when Leovan sucked her neck while he still slightly massaging her big boobs.

Leovan changed their position. He motioned his body on top of her. While CK on the other hand, can’t utter any word. She got paralyzed when she felt Leovan’s hands trailing her tummy, down to the upper part of her private part.

Natauhan lang si CK nang maalala niya ang kaniyang kasintahan. This day is supposed to be their date.

“Leovan, stop. I have a boyfriend and you know that,” she said and start pushing Leovan to get out on top of her.

“I won’t stop. Not until I give the punishment that you deserve.” He smirked at CK.

“Ple—Ahhh!” she screams as Leovan harshly removed her dress, revealing her color green brassiere.

Hindi rin nagtagal ay nasira din ng binata ang suot na bra ni CK sa marahas na paraan. At walang pakundangan na sinunggaban ang malulusog na susu ng dalaga.

At first, he just teasing her breasts but after how many lap, he sucks her nipple and bit it lightly that made CK moans, even it was against on her well.

“Tastes good.” Leovan’s eye's sparkled on CK's nipples delicacy.

When CK felt that she’s already wet, she stopped moving and let Leovan to do what he wants to do on her.

On Leovan mind, he was smiling like he won in a Lotto. This is what he was dreaming of. All of it was his plan. Since he has a glimpse on CK, he felt a different lust over her.

Huminto siya pagsipsip sa utong ng dalaga. Ibinababa niya ang kaniyang labi patungo sa tiyan ng dalaga saka hinalikan iyon.

He removed her shirt and her panty. In just a seconds, he's already lapping her flesh, putting his hardened tongue inside of her pussy and moving it deep.

CK only do was moaning and arching her body that causes Leovan smirks in a midst of licking her flesh.

Sinusundot-sundot ni Leovan ang butas ng pagkababae ni CK. Nang magsawa ay ang clitoris naman ng dalaga ang kaniyang pinuntirya at dinila-dilaan iyon kaya napapaungol ito nang malakas, na labis na ikinatutuwa ng binata.

Dinilaan at nilawayan ni Leovan ang kaniyang tatlong daliri at walang pasabi na ipinasok ito sa loob ng pagkababae ng dalaga at sinimulang galawin ang mga iyon.

“Ohh..! Ahhh...!” CK uttered as Leovan buried his long and big fingers deep within her and moving them slowly.

Matulis ang kuko ng binata kaya kakaiba ang nararamdaman ng dalaga kapag sumasagad iyon sa kaibuturan niya.

When Leovan stopped on what he was doing, he immediately removed his plain black t-shirt and followed his pajama. He didn't wore an undergarments because he already expecting this to happen.

He put saliva on his hands and after that he motioned his hand on his cock and strokes it. It became sticky because of his pre-cum and the saliva on his hands. After stroking his cock, he didn't waste a time, he put his cock inside CK’s pussy and  got a loud scream from her.

“Don’t make a loud scream. People might her you and spread a news about us. I know that you didn’t want your boyfriend to know this,” he said, smirking while he slowly moves to enter his whole size inside her.

CK just nodded and bit her lower lips, causes Leovan’s smirk became more visible.

Nang napasok na nang buo ang kahabaan ng binata sa loob ng pagkababae ng dalaga, agaran siyang gumalaw nang mahina na kaagad ding bumilis.

As Leovan starts thrusting so fast, their body starts to make a sound as well as the bed. The raging sound of their splashing body and the sound of the bed became louder and louder. Even CK's moans.

Sinagad, binilisan at diniinan ni Leovan ang pagbayo kaya napapatirik ang mga mata ni CK at napapapikit naman siya habang dumiriin ang kaniyang pagkakahawak sa hita ng dalaga.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” A loud scream came from CK’s mouth when Leovan's cock reached her g-spot, causes her orgasm exploded that enveloped Leovan's dick.

Leovan wasn't moaning but the euphoric feelings he was feeling, made him to keep on thrusting.

As he felt that he’s already near at his climax, he thrusts so deep, hard, and fast. He wants to withdraw his cock for him to spurt his orgasms on CK's tummy but he failed, ilalabas niya pa lang sana ang kaniyang pagkalalaki sa loob ng pagkababae ng dalaga ay kaagad na siyang nilabasan.

“Oh.. Fúck!” he groaned after spurting all his sperm that made his body quivered. “You can leave now. Thank you sa susunod. Ewan mo na lang ang boyfriend mo, mas masarap at mas magaling pa akong mag-romansa roon.” He smirked.

He stood up and went to his bathroom.

“Tanginang p’wet iyan. Lalaki ba talaga iyon? Ba't mas matambok pa ang p’wet niya sa p’wet ko?” CK uttered and she wore all her stuffs. “His punishment is good. Kung alam ko lang na ganoon siya kagaling, edi sana hindi na ako umangal pa,” she added and went out to Leovan’s room.

@erosscrivener