081

ARCHITECT AND ENGINEER’S DÎCK (B×G×B)
.
.
.

»𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚🔞: This story may contains matured themes like sense of vulgarity, violence, and explicit séx scenes that’s not suitable for young readers. Readers’s discretion is strictly advised.

»𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: Typographical and grammatical errors are visible, as well as, incorrect usage of punctuations.

                    𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙆   
.
.
.
                                      ****
.
.
.

IT WAS 6:30PM. Vivian was sipping her wine. When she went outside, the cold breeze of night wind envelopes her body.

She was wearing a see-through t-shirt and a tiny that was just covering her butt and flesh.

She’s waiting for her visitors.

As she finished sipping her wine, her expected visitor came. She smiled and waited them on the long couch in the living room.

“Hi,” bati niya sa mga ito nang makapasok na sila sa bahay niya, “Akala ko hindi na kayo darating pa.” Dagdag niya pa.

“Sorry, kakauwi ko lang kasi galing sa site,” Niccolo said, the Engineer.

“Sorry din, I’m really swamped doing my clients’ blueprint,” Vander retorted, the Architect.

Vander and Niccolo are friends. They’re the most trusted Architect and Engineer of the country. They’re hardworking and dedicated to their job.

Kinuha sila ni Vivian dahil alam niyang mabilis na matatapos ang pagpapaayos niya sa bahay ng kaniyang mga magulang sa probinsiya kapag ang dalawang ito ang nagtulong mula sa bagong desinyo ng bahay hanggang sa itayo na ito.

Vander already had a blueprint of the design for the renovation of the her parents’ house. Nag-usap na kasi sila noong nakaraan pa. I-f-finalize na lamang nila iyon para makapagsimula na si Niccolo sa pag-renovate ng bahay kasama ang team nito.

At nagsimula na ngang sila sa pag-aayos at pag-uusap ng mga dapat baguhin at idagdag.

“Have you guys eaten?” Sabay lamang na tumango ang dalawang binata. “Okay. Do you want coffee or juice?”

“Coffee,” magkasabay na turan ng dalawang lalaki. Hindi man lang binalingan ang dalaga. Abala talaga ito sa kanilang ginagawa. No wonder why their name spreading in all magazines, and always talk of the town.

Aside from being a hard-working and dedicated to their profession, they also had a face that girls were dreaming of, and a body that will make girls screams and salivates.

Tumayo na si Vivian para timplahan ng kape sina Niccolo and Vander. Nang matapos ay kaagad siyang bumalik sa sala.

“Here’s your coffee, guys. Enjoy it,” Vivian said seductively. Her dirty little mind was thinking for something.

“Thank you!” Magkasabay na binalingan ng mga binata ang dalaga.

Kanina pa sila hindi komportable dahil sa suot ni Vivian. Pero pinipigilan nila ang kanilang mga sarili. Sa kalagayang iyong, they need their professionalism.

Tumigil muna ang dalawang binata sa ginagawa saka ininom ang kanilang kape bago pa man iyon lumamig.

Vivian saw the space between Niccolo and Vander so she excuses with Vander and she sat there. And then, she intentionally put her hands on their thighs and she erotically rubbed it up and down that sent shivers to them.