073

LUSTFUL SESSION

𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌🔞: 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 story might 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗏𝗎𝗅𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼 𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌' 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝗂𝗌𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾. 𝖤𝖱𝖱𝖮𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖣.

Cryx was just finished having a cold bath. Itinapis niya ang puting tuwalya sa ibabang bahagi ng kaniyang katawan saka naisipang lumabas sa kaniyang kuwarto at bumaba ng kusina para magtimpla ng kaniyang kape.

He was having his steps downstairs when he heard his sister’s voice and from another girl she’s talking with.  The voice wasn’t familiar at him. He just shook his head and continue from what he was doing.

Nang nasa baba na siya ay kaagad na narinig niya ang kaniyang kapatid na lalabas muna ito ng bahay. Tanging ang kausap na lamang nito ang naiwan. He went near her and sat on the other corner of the long couch.

“Hi. It’s late but you’re still here in our house,” he uttered as if they are close.

“I’m going to stay here tonight and for a couple of days.” He saw how she licked her lower lip as if she's seducing him. “I’m your sister’s friend.” She was still licking her lower lip.

He just nodded. “Maiwan muna kita rito. I will make myself a coffee. Gusto mo rin?”

Hindi man lang nagsalita ang dalaga. Inilabas nito ang kaniyang dila saka banayad iyong pinagalaw na wari ba’y may sinisipat siyang dumi sa gilid ng kaniyang labi. Tumayo ito papalapit sa kaniya. She wiggled her hips and licked her finger while she’s doing that stunt.

Fúck it! Cryx exclaimed at the back of his head. He’s aware on what she was doing. She’s seducing him. Lalaki lang siya. May pangangailangan.

“Why don’t you drink my juices instead of coffee? My juices will energizes you, while coffee will just make you feel sleepy and nervous,” she said then twerked.

Dáng it! He can’t control himself anymore. He tried to composed himself. He even shut his eyes just to control himself but he was already insatiable.

He shut his eyes again. When he opened it, he faces Aries and lift her. The girl just laughed.

Binagtas ni Cryx ang hagdan paakyat sa kuwarto niya. Nang nasa tapat na ay kaagad niya iyong itinulak nang marahas para mabuksan ito. Ganoon din ang ginawa niya nang isara niya iyon.

Kaagad niyang ibinagsak si Aries sa kaniyang kama at marahas itong siniil ng halik na kaagad naman nitong tinugon.

Aries was just wearing a croptop and maong short. While french kissing, Cryx hands travelled around Aries body. As he reached the tip of her croptop, he immediately slid his big hands inside and caressed her breasts. Aries wasn’t wearing a bra that’s why it became easy for Cryx to insert his hands inside Aries croptop and caressed her big tits.

“Liking it?” he uttered.

“Loving it!” He pulled her head for another french kiss.

Cryx smirked while they’re kissing each other. His lips went to her jawline. He planted a kisses each jawline. While Aries voluntarily removed his top, revealing her cup B size breasts.

From Aries’ jawline, Cryx’s lips went down to Aries’ collarbone and kissed it. Subsequently, his lips went down to Aries’ cleavage then sucked it, that made her toes curls.