Chapter 002

The next day, in the morning

At Zomaftec Biomedical Lte. Headquarter

"Good morning mam, what can I help you with?" said the receptionist of Zomaftec in the lobby.

"Oh yes, I guess Mr. Brandt already waiting for me. Please tell him, Rosamund Chavez has come. Here is my ID." said a young woman named Rosamund Chavez (you can see her photo in the Prologue).

...

After waiting a minute, the receptionist already tries to confirm about the situation at Mr. Brandt's office.

"Thank you very much for waiting Ms. Rosamund. Yes, Mr. Brandt already awaits. Please come with me, I will take you to his office." said the receptionist politely.

...

The building is so huge, so walking from the receptionist to Mr. Brandt's CEO's office will take quite some time. But how beautiful the scenery inside the building will make us forget about that.

...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Yes, come in please."

"Ah Ms. Rosamund, finally I meet you. I already heard a lot about your magnificent reputation. The youngest Archeology Professor ever. What an honor I can meet you." said Brandt trying to act nice.

"Ah, you flatter me, Mr. Brandt. It should be my honor to be able to meet you, the CEO of the biggest Biotech leader company in the world." Rosamund said back to reply to the nice act.

"No... Not the biggest... just well... equally part of big company yes." Brandt said to try to be humble.

"You can call me Ros, Mr. Brandt, so we can talk friendlier I hope," Ros said.

"Sure... sure... Well, I guess you already know why you are here right now, right Ms. Ros? Can we just talk about that right away?"

"Of course Mr. Brandt. Last night I was also shocked when Mr. Elad suddenly called. It is a very rare occasion called by the richest man in the world, right? He already told me roughly about the situation, and he also already sent me the picture, but unfortunately, he only sent me a quite small picture, I can feel maybe he intentionally did that to lure me to come here right now."

"HAHAHA... I don't know if Mr. Elad has that kind of sense of humor. Well OK. Here, I show you the picture that I got." Brandt said while taking a remote.

By that remote, Brandt was able to dime the light, close the window curtains, and turn on a Super-High-Definition-Projector. Now the cave-painting picture sent by Bie Lin Jing showed on the big wall.

Ros was amazed by that picture. Of course, as an archeologist, that painting is like a piece from heaven to her.

"Oh my God... That is so magnificent Mr. Brandt. Look..." Ros said unintentionally.