Chapter 068 - Wait For Us

That night Gerald, Yue Long, Ndunga, Rory, and Ndunga's men who participated, returned to the outpost feeling satisfied.

They have completed three agendas well throughout the day. They were providing proper burials for heroes and their close friends. Witness the end of Otomanko, the most dangerous general of the CCT. And also ensure the end of the RDA leader, Nasef.

Unfortunately, they couldn't find the information about the leader of the CCT, Meziah. This became homework for Ndunga and his troops.

But seeing Meziah's track record in recent years, Ndunga no longer feels worried. Because Meziah is no longer as ambitious as before, and what is certain is that without Otomanko, he would have thought many times before acting.

Ros had yet to return from her expedition that night because the location she was going to was quite far away. It will take at least 2 to 3 days to complete.

But even so, there was still someone who was waiting for them all with good news, that person was Jeff.

"Hey guys, I have good news. I've found someone we can use to infiltrate Elad's bunker. That person is Benjamen Richmond." Jeff said to them.

"Benjamen Richmond? One of the World Bank Presidents? Is he your client too?" Ndunga asked

"Yes, the unique one. He is the most unpredictable client I can think of. This means what items he likes to collect. Several times he bought things from me, they didn't have a particular pattern, so they made an impression just because he liked them. But if he likes it, usually his offer will be a little higher than the others. In other words, he will surely get the item. So I think someone like him is suitable for our current needs. Besides that, I can also guess that his character will not waste this opportunity." Jeff said.

"How is your way to contact him?" Gerald asked.

"Oh, if that's the case, I need to explain from the start. So first of all, if I say, that even in Elad's bunker right now there is still a black market operating. Do you believe it?" Jeff said and asked.