Chapter 023

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After flying for a few hours, they arrive at Kolo's hideout.

But unfortunately, what already waiting there is only a small helicopter from India to help extract the President of South Korea.

What happens actually is like this:

South Korea itself is also in a chaotic condition because of the pandemic. The Vice President there must work hard to help their people, to do the best policy to protect the citizen, and hold the pandemic as much as possible. While they are busy doing that, they hear the news that the President is in danger because of the terrorist. To be honest, the Vice President and the government already want to give up to help the President, because the pandemic case is so stressful.

But when they hear there is a miracle help which Kolo and Gerald are coincidentally near the location and help the President, so the best that they can do is make the extraction plan as efficient as possible. But remember, the pandemic is spread from China also, so they don't have many options to take. So the most efficient way and the most possible way they can do this is by asking for help from India.

But India is also in the pandemic, and the impact is much more concerning there. So the government of South Korea just gives in with what kind of transportation India is willing to help, for whatever it is the request is air transport and in a hurry. So the government also doesn't know that the extraction help that was sent by India is only a small helicopter.

The plan is for South Korea will send their extraction plane to India, and at the same time India sent theirs to East Africa to Kolo's Hideout coordinate. By doing that, more and less they can save time a little bit of. So that is what happens.

Now what becomes a problem is this:

There are three people that need to be extracted. Mr. President himself, the bodyguard, and the female soldier. And they also have the intention to bring back home the body of the male soldier. But with that small helicopter, it is impossible. Because that small helicopter was only able to lift 2 more people.

"Are you really only able to bring 2 persons with you?" President Yoo Gi Hwan tried to bargain with the helicopter pilot.

"Yes, positive. And hurry please, I am also now worried because I left my family in that chaotic moment. I also want to hurry back home. So please hurry please." Said the pilot with an Indian thick accent.

"Alright-alright, please give me 1 minute." Said the President thinking hard. He really doesn't want to leave what he has now.

"Mr. President. I think the decision is clear. I beg you and Park seonsaengnim* leave first. I am OK here, I will stay with them." Said the female soldier. (*Seonsaengnim means teacher, because the female soldier is much younger and less experienced compared to the bodyguard, so she calls the bodyguard teacher.)