Chapter 011

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Just like a father, Prof. Bill Blank talks and accompany the expedition crew that just arrive at the Zomaftec Headquarters.

He did that because he really concerns about their condition. He imagines that the situation in Northern Alaska is not so friendly enough, maybe really cold or something.

But after hearing the story directly from the expedition team, he now understands that the weather and climate up north there is actually become friendlier. Warmer and accessible. Even though it doesn't mean it is good news at all, because it means this world's global warming process already make an effect on the ice north zone. 

And he also hears the news about the 'crew conflict' there. He feels pity about what happened there.

"Well, that is human. As a biologist sometimes I think about dealing with plants and animals, even though a virus, is a more positive approachable." Prof. Bill said.

"Yeah, me too. Dealing with the ancient artifacts is more fun to deal with." Ros also said.

"Me too, dealing with the camera is more heaven-like," Rory said to join the conversation.

"Well, but as an old man, I guess I can share a little bit of wisdom. No, don't... Don't lose hope in humans. Maybe the good humans are already a few, but by joining forces together, I believe a magnificent approach can happen. Right now, maybe Ros, Gerald, Rory, Qunn, and a little group of you, sincerely join forces to make the world become a better world, then a miracle can happen. I believe that." Prof. Bill said.

So that is what happens. The sincerity of Prof. Bill Blank's kind heart is delivered nicely to that small group. They just talk like a father to his children. Meanwhile, the higher executives of Zomaftec like Mr. Brandt and Dr. Matthew are busy preparing their ambition.

...

At Zomaftec Headquarters, everything is already prepared...

A special lab room for Prof. Bill Blank's work is already prepared.

Beside that room, is a special room that is very classified, and only a few people can enter there, is room to place the frozen body of the unidentified hominins. There is a special bed that is kind of slanted almost in a kind of standing position. The frozen body is placed above that special bed. So it is just like a showcase for displaying something.

Besides both rooms, of course, Prof. Bill Blank may use every facility that exists in the building. And of course, every medical facility completely exists in that building.

Quite far from the lab section, there is a special room also prepared for Ros and her associates. They may study their archeological discovery there. Even though later, only Ros will stay and waste most of her time there, because two of her associates also mostly will come to the lab to see what Prof. Bill doing. Even Gerald also will do the same. Well, it is undeniable that the discovery of the frozen body of unidentified hominins combines with the genius brain of Prof. Bill, who wants to miss what is going to happen?

Ancestral Cataclysm (Illustrated)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें