Chapter 033

"So what about this cluster town, is it already totally safe? Do Jaffar know you took over this town?" Gerald asked.

"Well, the moment we know you all already arrived at this town, the one that we take down first was Jaffar army's communication center and posts in this town. We already planned everything neatly to welcome you meanwhile at the same time taking over this town." Murela explained.

"Before you are rescued by Alwi. We already plan the ambush to liberate this town for a few days. We are a little bit unexpected that you are coming earlier than you should be, but still, we can execute our plan perfectly, so this town is already under Murela's army control." Yue Long explained.

"OK, I see, so now we can just focus to set a plan for how we attack that Palace," Gerald said.

"Are you in suitable condition? Do you want to rest first or something else first?" Murela asked Gerald and Yeum Bi.

"Well, I guess if we want to strike back Jaffar, this is the right moment... While he and his army are still in recovery condition after the almost infestation." Gerald said.

"Yes, this is not the time to rest yet then." Yeum Bi said.

"May I ask? If you attack Jaffar now, do you think it will solve the problem?" Rory asked.

"I guess not right away, but at least the chance is there, or start from there," Murela answered.

"When chaos happens, and we can see a person causing it, I think using the operation tactic 'Chop the Snake-Head' will stop the chaos," Gerald explained.

"But if the head is chopped off, I think another head will replace it," Qunn said.

"Yes that is true, in this kind of chaotic situation, it is highly possible to happen. And if that is happening, just again chop the new head. We will see until when they dare to claim themselves as the new head if keep hunting down like that." Gerald explained again.

"Wow, just like the badger, killing snake here and there..." Rory said.

"There is no badger in the Middle East," Murela said and smiling. "Besides, as I know it is not a badger who is become the snake nemesis."

"Really? What is its name? The animal that is often hunting and winning against snakes? The shape is like a badger or weasel." Rory asked.

"Mongoose. And mongoose is exist in the Middle East." Alwi gives the correct answer.

"That is it... Mongoose Operation... killing all snakes by destroying their heads." Rory said.

They all smile listening to that.

"Well, it is not a bad idea. Your women's armies can spread that propaganda to make people who support Jaffar afraid. We will see who is stupid enough to dare to claim as the replacement leader after Jaffar, then you all hunt that person down and keep doing that again and again. I believe later no one dares to claim again." Gerald said.