Chapter 041 - The Stadium

"We are close. How is the situation there? Over." The male soldier asks through his walkie-talkie.

"So far they are no longer lingering near the car. The closest one is approximately around 50 meters from the car. You better come with caution. Over." Replied by someone with a whispering voice.

"Understood. Approaching. Please stand by. Over."

"Affirmative."

The small ship then approaches the dock with silence.

Gerald, Ros, Rory, Qunn, and Yeum Bi are already sprayed with durian scent. And they are also equipped with a Ghillie blanket each.

"You all understand the drill, right? Just follow my lead. Always walk crouching and slowly. No sound. If I stop and crouch, just do the same. If I walk, also follow me. At the dock precisely near the edge where we will be docking, there is an escort car, that is our target. Get to the car, enter the car silently, and just follow our instructions." Said the male soldier.

Gerald and the others agree to obey and do their best to follow everything.

When the ship is docking, the female soldier gets off first for tightens the rope quietly. Then one by one they get off the ship. They all have the smell of durian. They cover themselves with Ghillie's blanket and crouching, to make their shape not like human.

The male soldier led at the front, followed by Yeum Bi, Ros, Rory, Qunn, Gerald, and the female soldier and the driver of the ship. Their target is the escort car that already awaits them. That car is trusty enough.

(The picture above is just for rough imagination

(The picture above is just for rough imagination. Your imagination may be more correct to describe the situation.)

Yes, it is a thick iron wall escort car, that is usually used to escort the special task force. That car was already modified for what it needed. The windows are already covered with one side view sheet, so the infected outside only can see their reflection.

So from the back door of that car, they all come in quietly.

And now they are all already inside the car. Are they safe already?