Chapter 042 - Now

Witnessing a group of people working hard, brainstorming about how to help others, and how to create a solution, makes Gerald amazed.

But Gerald also can not just stay without helping, he also donated his military tactic expertise to the brainstorming, to help South Korean citizens in need.

Similar to Gerald, Ros is also already busy joining the scientific discussion with some of the historians there. They discussed any possible information about prehistoric events that were recorded in South Korea, either directly or indirectly.

Meanwhile, Rory and Qunn, are busy recording that good event, so many other countries should be ashamed if do not do the same.

After a while, the plan is set, so Pres. Yoo Gi Hwan man will execute the plan as best as they can. And now Pres. Yoo Gi Hwan can have a little bit break before he must work for his people again.

"To be honest, this is very amazing Mr. President. You and your people, working together to help others, really try your best to work for them. This is how a government should be, this is the perfect role model. Not like some other countries, prioritize their good image by sacrificing their citizen, or worse use the disaster moment to gain more profit. I salute you, Mr. President." Gerald said.

"No... not like that Mr. Gerald, some not-good events also happen in my country, I am also not perfect and make mistakes here and there. But what else I can do, I was elected by them, so I must work for them." Pres. Yoo Gi Hwan said.

"That is it, that is the main point. The correct self-awareness about the responsibility that is delegated to the government." Gerald said again.

"Well, thank you for your compliment, Mr. Gerald. It means a lot to me. By the way, about escorting you to Japan. I secretly try my best, almost all the people in this room or even in this shelter don't know, so you don't need to worry. So the best that I can do is, on the day after tomorrow, my men will drive you to Yangyang, it is a town on the east shore. From there a boat will take you to Dokdo, just like I said before. Are you OK with that?" Pres. Yoo Gi Hwan asked.

"It is already great Mr. President, thank you a lot. Yesterday we also already talked about this to Mr. Ma, unfortunately, he can't help a lot."

"Of course, I know Mr. Ma doesn't have a good connection to let's say smuggle you all to Japan. His connection in Japan is mostly just a common businessman partner. To smuggle you all it needs a bigger connection, and Japan is very strict, especially in the pandemic right now. So the person that will help you later is a person who has a debt of gratitude to me, that is why I can help you."

"Ah, I see. Well, thank you again then Mr. President."

"You welcome Mr. Gerald. So before the day, you can rest in this shelter. I am sorry if you will feel uncomfortable, please understand this is a shelter."