Chapter 039 - Real-Life Superpower

The lifeboat already takes them further away from the land. They feel relieved, but they all choose to silence.

Gerald gives back the handgun to Yue Long, and now both of them are the only ones that wet, because of their action jumping into the water.

The sound of the boat's motor engine and the sound of the bumpy boat hitting the low wave of the ocean now keep sounding in their ears.

The breeze of ocean wind and the smell of salty ocean also complete their sense, to strongly inform them that they are in the ocean now.

"Thank God we are safe," Rory said. Now he is already back to sit in the lifeboat. Yue Long's associate is already back behind the wheel.

"That situation reminds me, how lucky we were all this time. In Alwi's country, we were really lucky their town's designs are clustered garrison to garrison. Besides, maybe because their country kind of isolated, the problem also came late." Qunn said.

"Scary and dangerous, isn't it? That is why I am sent alone here to pick you up. Because other of Mr. Ma's men now facing many delays due to their tasks. That is why Mr. Ma also clearly gives us the first mandatory to obey, isn't it Yue Long?" Yue Long's associate looks like a typical person who is like to talk, so now he kind of 'spills the beans' that Yue Long kept secret all this time.

"What is it?" Rory asked and looked at Yue Long.

Now all of them looking at Yue Long.

Yue Long is kind of confused, should he say it or not, he confusedly exchanges a look with his associate.

"Mr. Ma's first mandatory is, if we feel the situation is impossible, we may by ourselves abort the mission. Our safety is the first, and we must return to him alive." Yue Long 'spills the beans' also.

"Fair enough. A person with your skills is wasted if must be sacrificed to do something with a super low probability of success. Better you save yourself and try other opportunities with others that are maybe more useful to be saved." Ros said. And others like agree with that opinion.

Yue Long was shocked to hear that answer. He thinks most people will be angry or upset if they hear that truth.

"Now I understand, why Mr. Ma sent me to you." Yue Long said with a satisfied smile.

Then that lifeboat keeps going...

Gerald and the others don't realize that their destination will be the big white ship that has already been seen since the beginning from the port.

"That is Mr. Ma's headquarters. Because the sea around here is not deep enough for that size of ship to harbor, that is why he waits for us there." Yue Long explained.

" Yue Long explained