Chapter 065 - Meteorite

"HOLD IT!"

Gerald screams giving a command.

"I do my best! But they are too strong!" Dikombo screams back.

"They rip here! Above me! Help!" The Cruise Captain screams too...

"HELP! HELP! THEY GRAB ME! HELP!" The Cruise Captain screams again because that emergency event is happening.

Gerald doesn't know what he should do, near him is Ros who is weaker than him, if he goes to help the captain, then it is guaranteed that the side he is on now would be successfully broken down.

Oh my God...

Is this the end?

BANG-BANG-BANG!

The sound of assault rifles is heard along with reduced aggression from the infected. What is happening?

BANG-BANG-BANG!

The sound of assault rifles now continues to sound along with an organized command voice.

"Secure the perimeter!" Gerald can hear that command coming near.

Now the infected who had surrounded the cage where they were being held, have died.

"Open the cage!" Gerald heard the command again.

When the cage opens, a hand shows up to help Gerald and others to come out from the cage.

"I am sorry, I think we are late." The man who helped Gerald and others said.

"No... But well, maybe almost. Thanks for helping us by the way, Ndunga." Gerald said while giving a friendly man hug.

Ndunga now can see his friends, in the very worst of mental down, and messy with mud.

"I am sorry... I am sorry." Ndunga only can say that to show his deep regret.

"My family, how is my family?" Suddenly the cruise captain rush approach Ndunga.

"I am sorry, who are you?" Ndunga asked because hard for him to recognize the captain, and also because he had never seen the captain before.

"I am the captain, the cruise ship captain."

"Ah, you are the captain. Don't worry cap, your family and your crews are all saved, we already brought them to our outpost."

"Thanks God... Thank you, thank you."

The cruise captain now can feel relieved, later he can meet his family and crew again, and sail back to Singapore without disturbance.

"Wait, Ndunga, I need you to secure these two people. They are working with Jacob just now, and I still need to interrogate this one." Ros said by pointing her finger at Jeff and Dikombo.