Chapter 062 - Victim

"Boss, I think this is already outrageous. They make you wait in the common camp for a day, and now we already waited in this meeting camp for two hours. They do not respect you, boss." Jibir whispered to Nasef.

"Shush... Be patient Jibir. Be patience. Our power is still below them, we need to be humble for a little more." Nasef said.

But both of them act nervous because in front of them, in the corner of the tent, Otomanko sits there. Otomanko is playing with his sharp knife, peeling his own skin, and eating it. He is grinning and enjoying it, which is why Nasef and Jibir are afraid of him, they know Otomanko alone can kill them in an instant if he wants.

But no need to wait for long, the sound of many trucks comes. Yes, it is a group for CCT army trucks.

Then in the middle of the convoy, an armored car shows up and parks in the very best place. A charismatic person comes out of that car, and the CCT army gives their salute to him.

That charismatic person just keeps walking to the meeting tent, and he enters the tent without delay.

"Ah, Lord Meziah, finally we meet. I want to thank..." Nasef greets that person while standing up, but that person raises his right hand to Nasef and gives Nasef a signal to hold about what he wants to say.

"Are the packages already here?" He asks Otomanko directly, which means Nasef is less important than the packages.

"The Japanese Scientist is already here, locked nicely. The artifact as I know is still on the way. McMoney is going here right now." Otomanko gives the report.

The man is pleased with the report so he starts to sit in the middle of the meeting table, just like the boss in the meeting room.

"Lord Meziah, finally you are here. I want to thank you for your help. Finally, my son gets his justice, I believe he also thanks you now from heaven." Nasef tries to start the conversation again.

The man is smirking... Yes, that man is the Leader of CCT, Meziah Makolo.

"Still great on sweet talk, don't you Nasef? I think it is your specialty, sweet talk

"Still great on sweet talk, don't you Nasef? I think it is your specialty, sweet talk." Meziah said.

"No, I am not... I am just speaking the truth... I am grateful for what happened yesterday." Nasef said.