Chapter 016

Things like chaos are happening in the Zomfactec Lab, Prof. Bill's lab.

What about the demonstration event that is also happening right beside the building?

So this is what happens at the demonstration event.

Let's rewind right before the event is begin...

The stage was still empty. The regular audience already fulfills their slot. The TV stations are already broadcasting live everything... And the VIP sitting area right in front of the stage is gradually filled. The VIP guests are coming and sitting in the chair that was already designated for them.

Behind the stage, inside the building, there is a man, with bald hair, standing nervously, or more precisely agitated.

"Hei, Brandt... you are here. I'm looking for you everywhere... Well, you must know that Mr. President is already near, I think you should prepare to welcome him."

"Matt... Do you hear anything from China?"

"Again? You still agitated about China?! Alright, I'll try to call my fellow there OK? Wait..."

After that Matthew takes his smartphone and tries to dial one of his friends whom he knows attending the private demonstration in China.

But after a few seconds, he received the signal that communication is impossible to happen.

A little bit confused, Matthew tries to call another friend that is also there... And still, the result is that communication is impossible.

"See... can't be connected right?" Brandt said, "I think again the government jamming their own signal to prevent any information leaking. So something must be happening."

"Well, I guess it is nothing special. They often do that. Usually, because they want to set the same argument first so every media that will inform it will be at 1 kind of information. You know right, their government must maintain their own good and superb image. So nothing needs to be worried about."

"Well, what you said can be true. But..." Brandt is still confused.

"But you want to neglect your own image here now?"

"Of course not..."

"Then there is an essential guest who is coming now, Mr. President, won't you prepare yourself?"

"Alright... alright... You are right. So already until where is the Mr. President?"

"Well, as you can see... who else will come with a limo car with the national flag waving in front of the car? There the group of their car enters our drop-off area."

Yes, right at that time the President's car and his team already arrive...

Brandt just change his facial gesture and attitude as a very welcoming host, greeting the important guest.