Chapter 060 - Primitive

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Yeum Bi keeps knocking on a room door.

"Yes-yes. What is happening?" Said a middle-aged lady opening the door.

"We are attacked by pirates, please follow me now, we must go to the secret chamber." Yeum Bi explained seriously.

"Eh?" Said the middle-aged lady disbelieving.

"It is true. Listen to your husband's warning." Said Yeum Bi pointing to the speaker in the hallway.

After listening for a while, the middle-aged lady who is the Captain's wife understands, that it is true.

"Hurry up mam, we must go now." Yeum Bi said.

"But my belongings?" Captain's wife asked.

"It is OK, they will not take it, or later we can take it back." Yeum Bi explained and gently pulled Captain's wife's arm to follow her.

Then they start to evacuate themselves. Not only Yeum Bi, Ros, Sayaka, Qunn, and other crews that are already awake also do the same. They wake up all the crew members who are not awake yet and immediately initiate them to do the evacuation.

But that cruise ship is big, and now they are in the back area of the ship. They must do a long route to reach the secret chamber in the front and below part of the ship.

Now they must pass the kitchen area on their route. And...

"Peek-a-boo... Hide-hide where ever you are..." Suddenly Otomanko shows up there.

All are shocked by Otomanko's emersion, but Yeum Bi reacts fast, she attacks Otomanko in a hurry... But...

BLAM!

Only with an unpredictable throwing act, Yeum Bi was thrown to the wall.

"YEUM BI!" Qunn said and now he is the one that is trying to attack Otomanko.

But of course, you can predict. Even the combat trained like Yeum Bi only by one move, what about Qunn the non-combat experienced?

BLAM!

Qunn has also thrown to another wall.

"Everyone, RUN!" Yeum Bi told the rest of the ship crew to just run, including Ros and Sayaka. But unfortunately...

"Ups... No-no-no... Where do you think you want to go? You must be the 'Japanese Scientist', right? That eyes and face figure, you are the only Japanese here. Nope, you stay here." Otomanko said while he ran fast and grabbed Sayaka's hair from the back, he captured Sayaka.

Everyone is confused by that, they don't know what to do...

"Everyone! Just run and lock the door! We will catch you up!" Ros said, she then took a frying pan and tried to attack Otomanko.