Chapter 066 - Found

"Tomorrow, I think we should bury our friends Qunn and Yeum Bi. I think the best place for them is beside Yeum Bi's fiancee's grave so they can lie down side by side. Besides, the location and the view there are magnificent. What do you think?" Ndunga asked.

"I agree, that is the best place for them," Gerald said.

"Sorry, I will pass. It doesn't mean I do not respect them, but I think in this situation, quickly finding the solution and solving the problem is the best way to repay our gratitude to them. So because we have time, I think it is better if I quickly go to the historical site to study everything that I need." Ros said her point of view.

Honestly, it is quite unpleasant to hear that. But everyone has the freedom to have an opinion, so they must respect Ros's point of view.

"Alright, but sorry, this time I think I want to send my best regards to Qunn and Yeum Bi, so I can not accompany and guard you on your expedition." Gerald feels he better follow his own heart this time rather than Ros's hard mind.

"It's okay, it seems that the Ndunga troops also understand the area better and are better guides. So no problem." Ros said.

"Em... I think I will also go with Gerald, Mr. Ma told me to make a video call to him while burying Qunn and Yeum Bi, he wants to pray at the actual time of burial." Yue Long said.

"It's okay, do not worry," Ros said again.

"I am the one that will guide and accompany Ms. Ros then." Suddenly the voice of a man said. That man just entered the tent.

"Everyone, this is the person that I said. He is a member of Watu Wa Kiafrica, but his task is so dangerous that is infiltrates CCT and pretends to be part of it. Victor Timbolo." Ndunga introduced the person that he said was important, he is no other than Victor Timbolo.

They all then introduce themselves one to another.

"So you were there, at the CCT base camp before the infected attack happened?" Gerald asked.

"Yes, I did. I did what must I did. I did nothing bad, I just spoke the truth, about what I know about RDA. The rest was just pure of their true color." Victor said.

"At the beginning, Victor was just a teacher in his country. Then he found something not right about RDA, he just kept vocal to speak the truth, but then the tragedy happened. Luckily he was still alive, I secretly approached him and told him everything about us. But he knew already about us." Ndunga explained.

"Yes, I already knew about WWK, but I did not believe they had enough resources to fight RDA and CCT. Besides, I had a wife and children, so I was not interested in joining them. But when the atrocity of RDA happened to me, and I was still alive, I thought maybe this was the way that God gave to me to make things right. Or maybe it was also the punishment from God because I did not dare to fight for what was right. So I said to Ndunga, what about if I pretended to join CCT, and tried to pit them against RDA? But what I did was not something based on manipulation, it was all just based on telling the truth, ridiculous, isn't it?" Victor explained.