Chapter 040 - King of Fruit

BEEP-BEEP... BEEP-BEEP

Gerald's watch makes an alert to inform the user that it is already 04:00 AM.

Gerald wakes up right away and turns off the alarm on his watch. He set that alarm himself because he wants to do an exercise while the situation now is very suitable for him.

Yesterday Mr. Ma said that the pick-up from President Yoo Gi Hwan would come at 6 o'clock. So Gerald decides to wake up two hours earlier to exercise for an hour.

Without wasting too much time, Gerald just gets out of his room and starts jogging along the corridor of the ship. That ship is big enough, running along the outside corridors and rotating the whole ship for many rounds will be sufficient to count as an appropriate workout.

While running, Gerald passes room by room, he starts to remember yesterday he already had a full tour to see the whole ship's facilities.

As a hospital ship, that ship is completed with a modern surgery room, so it is amazing. Many advanced medical machines were also equipped on the ship. So in terms of medical needs, all are available.

For the room of the patient, it does not look like a hospital patient room. It is more like a resort hotel room. Mr. Ma's philosophy is, that for sick people to get well soon, they need to be happy. So that room also became the room where Gerald and others stayed last night. That is why now they all will wake up full of energy recharge.

So besides the superb medical facilities, many resort room looks like, great kitchen with great chef, dining area, lounge, etc... Now the ship also transformed into shelter. So many good rooms are also filled with many refugees. And for Mr. Ma's bodyguards like Yue Long, there is also an appropriate barrack for them.

So the summary is, it is hard to say what kind of ship that is right now, it is comfortable but also functional, and above everything it is superbly guarded.

Now after thinking about the facilities of the ship, Gerald's mind swiped to think about the refugees. The refugees are not only from China, Gerald yesterday also saw many other races like Indian, Pakistani, South East Asian, Filipino, and many others. So it means this ship already sailed to many other countries besides China. What are the refugees doing now? Maybe they are still sleeping...

But no...

When Gerald runs to the back of the ship, he can see that many refugees help the ship crew to do fishing.

"Ow, they are so diligent, as I know it is true that fishing golden time is in the early morning. Very good then." Gerald thought.

"You think it is good that the refugees helping Mr. Ma's crew to do fishing, don't you?" Suddenly a familiar sound was heard and followed Gerald to do jogging.

"Wow, you already woke up too Yue Long. You are dangerous, I can't feel your presence approaching me. If we are enemies, I believe you already kill me." Gerald said.