Chapter 059 - Pirates?

"Finally we are back to Africa. What it will be? Ros said Africa is the origin of our ancestor the homo sapiens. I hope she can find a lot here. But... What is that? Why there are a lot of black dots moving toward this ship? Are they a pirate?! Oh my God, what must I do? I must awake of course... OK then, I will open my eyes."

Yes, it is Rory's nightmare. Now he is gasping taking a breath to stabilize his emotion. He drinks a glass of water and tries to look at a digital clock in his dark room.

5:30 AM, no wonder the sky is dark blue, just like the moment when the sun rises.

"So it is just a nightmare. I think after all of this, I need to go to a doctor or an expert. I think I have a trauma so I often have a nightmare that rarely before." Rory thought.

ALERT! ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL... PIRATES APPROACHING. FOR EVERY CREW PLEASE HIDE IN THE SECRET CHAMBER.

AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A DRILL... MAYDAY! MAYDAY! PIRATE APPROACHING. FOR EVERY CREW PLEASE HIDE IN THE SECRET CHAMBER.

Suddenly the cruise siren turned on and the announcement kept telling that.

"What! So it is not purely just a bad dream?! What must I do, what must I do?!" Rory panics in his room.

So then he chooses to take his cameras and laptop. He then just rushes out of his room.

When he opens the door, Yeum Bi is running in the hall toward his direction.

"Is this really happening?" Rory asked Yeum Bi.

"Yes, it is. So come on help me wake up all the crew's family and lead them to the secret chamber in the most low front area of this ship." Yeum Bi said.

"But I think it is better if now I just rush to the bridge* and broadcast everything live, beg for their help, especially to Ndunga and his crew," Rory said. (*Bridge is the main control room where the captain drives the boat.)

"Hem... OK. It is good also, do your best then." Yeum Bi said.

"OK, you too... take care," Rory said, then he quickly ran to the bridge.

When Rory reaches the Bridge room, there are only Gerald and the Captain there. They are also in a panic requesting help.

"What is happening?" Rory asked.

"There, look at those dark spots that are coming closer to us, those all are pirates," Gerald explained by pointing his finger at all of the pirates who were coming.

"OK, I will set my cameras and broadcast it all live. Let's hope someone can help us. I also will call Ndunga." Rory said.

"Well, maybe it is a good idea. Do your best. I will try to do my best to guard this ship." Gerald said.