Chapter 045 - Michellin Award

It takes around two hours for a trip from Seoul to Yangyang, but some special countermeasure is needed because it is in a pandemic condition, so more time is needed.

Even after arriving in Yangyang, another special countermeasure needs to be done to transfer everything they need to the ship. But just follow the procedure and tactic, so everything is done.

Now they are already on the ship for other hours, and that place called Dokdo Island is starting to be seen.

(The picture above is just for rough imagination. Your imagination may be more correct in describing the situation.)

It is a twin rocky island. It is very unique and beautiful.

But it is not easy to make a civilization there, so that is why there is only an observatory and a lighthouse there.

When their ship arrives there, all the people that are currently living there welcome them, there are only four of them.

"Welcome to Dokdo, one of the most safe places in the world right now." Said one of them semi-joke.

It is true, that in the pandemic moment right now, this rocky island is a safe place.

They welcomed Gerald, Ros, Rory, and Qunn. They accept the supplies delivered gratefully and now they give Gerald and other kinds of tours of the facilities that exist there on the island.

They explain that the wave around the island is usually really high and rough, and only in a few periods it will be calmer like that, so only at special periods a ship can come and harbor there. They explain this when they see the ship that escorts Gerald and others are now going back to the main island.

The benefit of rough waves and the strong wind on the island is they can transform it into electricity. So their power source is a wave power generator and wind power generator. Their electricity is unlimited there.

For water, they use an ocean water distiller. For food, now is the harder part, they have an ocean fish breeding system, which is their protein source. For carbohydrates, the best that they can have is a potato farm system.