Chapter 006

Morning has come.

All crew already have a hearty breakfast at the hotel and gather in the lobby.

They are ready for the next chapter of the expedition.

So they all ride the bus on time and go to the port.

Anchorage Port.

All happen on time, on schedule.

20 minutes later they arrive at the port. And the Ice-Breaker-Ship just arrive, start to harbor at the dock.

 And the Ice-Breaker-Ship just arrive, start to harbor at the dock

(Picture above is just for rough imagination. Your own imagination may be more correct to describe the situation)

A medium size ship that was enough to deliver them to the north path of Alaska.

After the ship perfectly and safely harbors they start to bring their equipment into the ship.

The captain of the ship comes out to the entrance of the ship to welcome them all with a smile.

"Uncle! Wow, I don't know if you will be the skipper. How have you been?"

"Oh Rory, long time no see."

"Ros, this is my uncle." Rory introduced the captain of the ship.

"O hello. I'm Ros the Archeologist responsible for all of this expedition. So you are an O'Leorne too?"

"Oh no... See my hair is black, my skin is darker, and my face is totally not O'Leorne." Said the captain joking.

"He is the most trusted skipper of O'Leorne. He works for O'Leorne from a very young age. How old did you start to work with my father?" Rory explained and asked.

"Since I'm 15 years old. I start just at the very lowest position, just clean the ship, clean the net, etc. Rory was still a fetus at that time."

"Yeah, so when I was born and very little, I in often play with him."

"Yes. I still remember when Rory age 6, his height is around this." The captain shows his hand gesture as high as his knee.

"Ei-hei... I am not that small."