Chapter 044

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

Now Gerald, Yeum Bi, Rory, and Qunn must stand submissively in a closed room that is far from other residents, so no one will hear them get scolded seriously.

"Now because of your reckless action, two of our best soldiers were gone! If they are still here, they may help for more, but now, they are gone! How do you take responsibility for this?! Your action must based on bigger-scale thinking. You must prioritize the safety of the expert people..." The Chief of the military in the stadium scolds them seriously, but before he finishes his word, someone comes to that room and cuts his scolding.

"And let the little Yuna die? Is that what you mean?" That person is the President Yoo Gi Hwan.

"I understand why you are angry, but we can not be idealistic every time. Yuna is our citizen, she is this country's future, and she is the bloodline of General Seol that was already made many great contributions to this country. Can you imagine how Yuna feels, must survive alone in that bathroom, hearing her own parents want to eat her? She waited for long for us to come and help her, but we never came, until today her own adopted siblings came and sacrificed themselves. Can you imagine that?"

What Pres. Yoo Gi Hwan said making everyone in that room silent.

"OK, let's all just take the lesson from here. I believe Yeum Bi and others also have a regret for what happened, isn't it?" Yoo Gi Hwan said.

"Yes, sir. Totally apologize, sir. Promise it will never happen again." Gerald said.

Then that tense situation just finished. Gerald, Rory, and Qunn follow Pres. Yoo Gi Hwan to somewhere inside the stadium.

"Yeum Bi, I think you can stay beside Yuna. I permit you to be off duty until Yuna gets well." Yoo Gi Hwan said.

"Thank you. Thank you very much, Mr. President." And without hesitation, Yeum Bi just runs to the infirmary where Yuna gets medication care.

"Gerald, Rory, Qunn... Tomorrow you all will leave for Dokdo early in the morning. At 6 o'clock I hope you are all already ready and go. My man will escort you to Yangyang and by boat you will continue to Dokdo. I think I need to deliver quite many supplies for Dokdo too, you can help me as a courier too, right?"

"Sure, Gladly we will deliver your supplies to Dokdo. We also already feel grateful for your help." Gerald said.

"Alright, maybe you can rest right now, this is already quite late at night, besides tomorrow you all must wake up earlier, right?"

Then that night they all rest.

Today experience opened their eyes that the pandemic and the infected are not a joke. The feeling is like a victim surrounded by a bunch of hungry hyenas, but way more dangerous because they are faster, stronger, more agile, can grab, etc...