Chapter 074 - Infiltration 2

Geralds' side.

"Yes, now. Look at your device, you can see the live broadcast of Ros there. She is on her way with our car. So you have to immediately predict the time and move to adapt to the situation. Nothing has changed from our plan, it's just that everything needs to be accelerated." In the plane, Hank is contacting his crew, he is giving instructions on changing the situation for their mission.

After that, Hank lets his men do their best work.

"How are they? Are they still safe on the roof of the building?" Gerald asked Hank.

"It's still safe. Luckily we have told them to stand by there. They have secretly installed the bombs on each of the hinges of the main gate. Now they have to calculate the timing of their actions. They have to be able to adjust the timing to Ros's action." Hank said.

"I think the conditions are even more favorable. Initially, we planned to blow off the hinges of the main gate and try to hit it with a truck. That would risk failure. But if Ros comes there now, I think it's very likely that the gate will be opened, so our truck should be able to infiltrate at the right time immediately." Yue Long said.

"Yes, you're right, I also agree. But that means our men there have to be alert in calculating their time, can't be too far off the mark." Hank said.

"Don't worry, they will be able to do it. They are students we trained ourselves, we know their capacities very well. What I'm afraid of is unexpected things from the infected, if their hiding place is found out, it's the end of it." Gerald said.

"We can only pray for that. After all, almost half of our durian scent supplies were brought by them. Hopefully, they will be safe." Hank said.

...

Then a few minutes later, Dikombo manages to land his amphibian aircraft on a lake close to the waterfall, but they still have to walk for some time to reach their destination.

"So now what? Should I come along or stay on the plane?" Dikombo asked.

"How do you think Jeff?" Gerald asked Jeff.

"Maybe he should come along. I think they will try to peek at my condition first. If I appear alone, they might even think it's strange. If I appear with one of you, you won't be able to hide your trained physical form. Except for Tobb. But if with Dikombo, it seems like it will be more convincing." Jeff expressed his opinion.

"Okay, just come along then. Remember, the most important thing is that you have to keep the door open until we all enter." Gerald said.

They also agreed. And without wasting any more time they started walking quickly towards the secret door behind the waterfall.