Chapter 056 - White Tiger

The glory of successfully returning from the 'zombie' swarm is felt by many, but not all.

Yes, because Ros is still out there without a clear possibility of what the situation might be.

The civilians on that small island are happy because their sons, husbands, or brothers are back without any injuries.

They even come back with two more boats and a bag full of medicine supplies.

But when they back, it is already late at night. All the civilians choose to sleep.

Except Siad who goes back to the prayer room, sits there, and prays until he is sleeping in a sitting position. They all can guess it is because he is feeling so remorseful about what he did to his brother.

Besides Siad, Yaat also sits in that prayer room to pray again, begging for help from God to able to rescue Ros.

Ojnay feels tired so he is sleeping in a hammock. Mion also feels tired so he sleeps in his room.

Gerald insists that Rory and Qunn stay at the island on Ros's rescuing mission later, so they both also sleep on Japan's boat.

Sayaka feels sad, she can not hide her sad expression. She forces Gerald to take medicine for his fever, then Sayaka also sleeps on Japan's boat.

Only Gerald and Yeum Bi stay awake. They couldn't feel calm because they kept thinking about Ros.

"I think you need to rest Gerald... In a few hours, we will leave again to rescue Ros. Meanwhile, you are still in fever a little bit. Just rest so you can be in full capability later." Yeum Bi said to Gerald.

"I wish I could, but now even Sayaka, I think, has a misunderstanding with me. I feel uneasy," Gerald said.

"Well, unfortunately, it is obvious you still have feelings for Ros. The way you panic, etc." Yeum Bi said.

"Well, it will be a lie if I say I am not. But to be honest, I also want to move on. Just now, I was just so triggered because of the situation. I feel it is part of my responsibilities. I feel incapable when the moment is crucial because I am sick." Gerald said.

"You are not Superman, Gerald. I think it is wrong if you think that way. Don't you think, if you act that way, so Ros becomes more spoiled to you and us? Ros knows that you are sick, but rather than delaying the expedition, she insists the expedition keeps happening. I think she became spoiled because she thinks you will always be there to protect her. Well, both of you said you both not a couple anymore, right? Well, this is just my point of view." Yeum Bi said.

Gerald becomes silent and thinks again about his perspective and attitude.

"Besides, all of these dangers are new for Sayaka. She can refuse this dangerous offer from the beginning, right? But she chose to come with us, she chose to like you, she chose to treat you well, and she even dared to challenge the danger of taking medicine for you. Well, for me, it is better to choose someone who offers you something rather than requesting you to do something for her. Well, this is just my opinion. In the end, you are the one who chooses your own heart direction." Yeum Bi said.