Chapter 063 - Reunion

Two airplanes arrive near the CCT base camp. One is the amphibian Dikombo's airplane, and the other one is a bigger cargo airplane.

Jack McMoney, Dikombo Matamba, and Jeff exit the Dikombo amphibian airplane. Meanwhile, many of McMoney's mercenaries exit from the cargo airplane. All of them are prepared with full bulletproof gear and weapons.

"Meziah." Said McMoney walking closer to Meziah who was welcoming him.

"McMoney." Replied Meziah.

But then they just stand in silence, looking at each other without a word. They both like measuring the power of each.

"Where is the weapon?" Meziah asked.

"Where is the money?" McMoney asked back.

"Jacobson is on the way here, you can ask him. So where is the package? The artifact?" Meziah said and asked.

"Jeff..." McMoney said.

"Yes, Jack?" Jeff said.

"Show him, but just awhile," McMoney said.

"OK, Jack." Jeff then opens the case in his hand, he shows the baby skull to Meziah, but only for a few seconds, and closes it back.

"Now, your turn, the Japanese Scientist?" McMoney asked.

"There, locked in a room," Meziah said.

"But why do we do this? In fact, we must wait for Jacobson for the transaction." Meziah said again.

But they don't have to wait long, because the person they are waiting for is coming.

A group of futuristic helicopters come to them.

(The picture above is just for rough imagination

(The picture above is just for rough imagination. Your imagination may be more correct in describing the situation.)

That group of helicopters comes closer and keeps hovering in the sky above them.

Through the windows of the helicopter, they can see inside it is Jacobson and his army.