Chapter 028

Back to the Middle East.

The next day, they continue their activity just like before.

Ros and Yeum Bi were again escorted to the historical site.

This time, Ros is already not feeling angry or annoyed.

It doesn't mean she already forgives Jaffar and his people.

It is more to Ros already understanding, people like Jaffar and his people are worthless to deal with. You can not argue or try to approach people like them by reasoning even though you come with very strong based argumentation and scientific data. Because they actually know they are wrong, but they don't care as long as their selfishness is fulfilled.

So it is only wasting time and energy to try to make a dialog or discussion with people like Jaffar. That is why Ros today is just more focused to do her expertise which is archeology. Dealing with a bunch of rock is even much better rather than dealing with people like Jaffar.

Today Ros was just busy with her brushes, a book, and a pencil. She tries to collect data as much as she can based on the ruin that is left there.

She collects them piece by piece of the rumble, matches them if it is possible, arranges them for better understanding, and writes it in the book, or even draws it in detail.

Ros can not use her device because all of it is confiscated by Jaffar and placed somewhere in the Palace.

That is why the best tools that Ros can get are only a set of brushes, a book, and a pencil.

Talking about confiscated, the same thing also happen to Rory's and Qunn's broadcasting tools. The cameras, drones, and everything are confiscated.

Today, Gerald, Rory, and Qunn are escorted to do farming.

Rory and Qunn already imagine that they are going to see the wheat farm, pistachio farm, or maybe cactus farm because they are in an area that is most like a desert.

But when they arrive at the location, how shocked Rory and Qunn are seeing what they see now.