Chapter 036 - Natural Conversation

On a laptop screen, a video from one of the famous video streaming websites is played.

The video title is 'Response to roryroyce's video'.

That video was made by an account named '@wsome k1ng'.

Here is what is inside the video:

"Yo-yo-yo... What's up all, this is awsome king here. Today, I am going to give my response to the suddenly-rise-up account named roryroyce. I got many messages from my fans to give my response to this. So let's see what video they spread." Said a handsome man in the video. That man is undeniably handsome, sharp chin, good skin, curly blond hair, and blue eyes. And now he is wearing a sleeveless tight shirt so his great big muscle body is shown.

Then that handsome man watches Rory's video and puts its insert in his video in the bottom right corner. He watches that and pretends carefully.

Rory's video explained to every watcher to be careful because the pandemic just like a zombie pandemic is happening. Then he paused that video and starts to ridicule it by laughing.

"Another pandemic?? And a zombie pandemic??" He laughed again. "Come on man... can't you be more creative? This is ridiculous. Zombies will never happen. If humans are already dead, then their body cells are dead, and they can't move. Do you get it? It is that simple. The only thing possible to make humans attack other humans unwillingly is if only their brains are controlled by nanobots. And it is still impossible also because human brains work mysteriously, there is no technology that can synchronize with human brains yet. And again, even though that happens, humans can not be in a dead condition. If no dead human means no zombie. If living humans do the crime? It's called vigilante."

"Come on man... Even I a person that not need to be a genius can explain this. How come this super idiotic video gets a lot of attention?? Do I need to continue this? This is ridiculous." Said him by acting feel ridiculed. He acts cool holding his head and shaking his head.

But then he continues Rory's video. Until he sees the part where Prof. Bill Blank explained based on his expertise. Then he paused the video again and ridiculously laughing again.

"Now what? This old man speaks like he knows everything?" He said.

"Alright, listen guys. This person said he is a Nobel Prize winner three times. I did a browse, and yes he did. But... Ah... Come on... Do you think how many people contribute for the goodness of this world every time? Does the Nobel Prize committee know about all of it? So it is clear right, they just know people that are in their circle only. The real experts in biology are everywhere, dude... And our country holds the record of the most best biologist live in. Many experts in biology live in our country, and they work hard every day, they contribute every day, and they never expect a prize?? A reward?? Come on dude. Don't just because this video makes a collaboration with an old smart looking person than you believe it. They are just an attention seeker... Clear??" He said again.