Chapter 051 - Drifting

The Alpha Hominin.

Near Vladivostok, there is a village at the shore of the sea.

A village where not many civilians live there. Especially now... They are still civilians, just already mutated.

From that village, a view of a ferry coming toward the village direction is seen.

Start from far away, until near enough, but that ferry never reduces its speed.

So yes, it is what will happen...

The ferry just ramps the shore and lets the impact and the rest friction stop the ferry.

(The picture above is just for rough imagination. Your imagination may be more correct in describing the situation.)

If the ferry contains normal humans, maybe some of them will have fatal injuries. But that ferry no longer contains a normal human.

After the ferry stop.

A muscular primate jumps from the front deck of the ferry to the land.

Then he continues his journey by running in monkey-style run, and very fast too.

UUUOUP!-UUOUP!

Approximately is the sound created by the primate.

A sound that he creates with stomach muscle power while he is running.

That sound makes the infected who understand, start to follow him and run along with him.

Now what? He can gather his infected army?

Well, at least this is what happened, exactly 43 hours after the ferry left Naoetsu Port Sado Ferry Terminal, Joetsu, Japan.

Japan's public transportation is superbly punctual.

***