Chapter 010

The situation is already different.

Yes, it is without a doubt.

So since they found that frozen hominins in the cave, something big is happening.

Both parties, which are the companies that fund the expedition, Zomaftec Biomedical Ltd. and Bie Lin Jing Pharmacy & Co, make a kind of war...

War of propaganda claiming that their company successfully gets the magnificent discovery.

The scale is no longer the competition between two big companies only. Because the discovery is so magnificent, big, and beyond the word. The Nation of both companies is also involved. Either the company asks for their help, or the nation kind of offers them self be involved, just the same.

So now the propaganda is no longer between two companies only, but between two nations claiming to be the most contributive and have the right to the discoveries.

Every television channel from both sides keeps announcing the news. Newspapers either traditional paper or digital ones also do the same. Not only just that, the banners are also printed and fully decorate the street with it.

The whole world becomes amazed by that news. They actually don't care about which side is actually the most correct one about conquering the discovery, they just want to know what will happen with that magnificent discovery then?

People in the world are already bored with the propaganda play that is always played from time to time.

So Zomaftec, in terms of rising the value of their propaganda and also because they want to get the bigger benefit too, immediately invite the world-famous biomedical expert, Prof. Bill Blank.

Prof. Bill Blank is an expert biologist and biomedical. He is famous because of his genius and his innovations in biomedical that can bring positive effects to many humans in the world. That is why he already got Nobel Prize three times.

Knowing the news that a body of primitive hominins founded, Bill Blank was also very excited. He who was in Africa at that time to did humanity act by doing medical things there, picked up by Zomaftec right away... Of course not by force, Bill Blank was already contacted before, and he was also interested to share his expertise, so without wasting time a private and fast conveyance was sent to pick up Bill.

So Prof. Bill Blank is already at Zomaftec Headquarters before the expedition team arrived.

...

The expedition team themself, now they are on the road inside a bus.

Behind the bus there is a special cargo van following them, joining the convoy. I believe you already can guess what is inside it.

Other high-level guard cars, even a guard helicopter is there too, conveying their car.