Chapter 031

It is inevitable.

The unpredicted patrol route and schedule, many guards on many roofs, narrow alleys, dark night situation, and new environment... It all makes the sneaking job become hard to do.

Now, the yell from suddenly shows up a single patrol, alerts of many.

Many of Jaffar's armies were triggered by that yell...

The best that Gerald can do is only take down fast that yelling person and take his gun, of course, it is an AK47.

Now they all only can try to sneak and hide again, run away from their compromised spot, but it is kind of useless... Gradually Jaffar's armies just show up and show up again.

Gerald has no other option besides firing his gun at the guard who is willing to shoot them, and the sound will tell other Jaffar's armies about their current location. But what else that Gerald can do? If he does not do that, maybe he or his friend can get fired.

Yeum Bi is also with a trained move able to take down another guard and take over the gun too. So now Gerald and Yeum Bi must protect their group as best as they can.

But they keep cornered again and again, until now there is nothing they can do besides defending their position and condition in the last cornered area.

Unfortunately, when this is happen, a guard shows up on the rooftop and aims his gun at Yeum Bi. And the only person that notices this is Qunn.

"WATCH OUT!" Qunn yells by throwing his own body to push Yeum Bi and protect Yeum Bi's body with his own body.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The guard from the rooftop fires his gun. Is it hit?

After Yeum Bi gains back her balance, she quickly repays that shot.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

And Yeum Bi trained shot hit the guard on the rooftop and disabled him.

"Are you OK?!" Yeum Bi of course panic about Qunn.

"I am OK, Just a scratch... Don't worry." Qunn said.

Yes, they both are safe. Qunn quick reflex safe them both. Qunn only has a scratch wound from the rooftop shot on his back shoulder.

But it is not the right time to handle the wounded Qunn, because the armies just become more and more, so Yeum Bi must help Gerald keep shooting every threat that keeps coming.

"Oh, no... is this the end?" - Gerald thought in his own mind. He objectively can see the situation that they are outnumbered. But still, he won't give up.

But suddenly, Gerald heard a lot of gunshots from far away.

The gunshots are escalating more and more and sounds getting near his location.