Chapter 027 - Elad's Bunker

Somewhere where not many people know,

Lays a one-story building made from thick concrete and steel in the middle of an open hill.

That building was fortified nicely with a tall steel fence in a radius enough to set the perfect defense. That fence is also secretly guarded by a smart AI that can inform security of any kind of breach.

Inside the fortified area also secretly equipped with anti-aircraft defense.

Machine guns, snipers, and AI-operated machine guns, all are there.

So in other words, that area is perfectly guarded and nothing of human-made things can make trouble in it.

Not only the problems that are caused by humans. The building inside the area is also earthquake-proof, lava-proof, typhoon-proof, flood-proof, and many other natural disasters.

I think it is enough to describe the safety of that building.

But again, not many people know it exists. What they know is, near there, there is a waterfall, so they think it is just another government building for power, the power plant.

So it is the perfect Elad's bunker, the luxury bunker that is only for the rich people.

(Picture above is just for rough imagination. Your own imagination may be more correct to describe the situation)

Do well defense and disaster-proof already enough to be described as a luxury? Of course not, here is the part of the luxuriousness.

To welcome their special occupant, the bunker's surface area is completed with a runway for private airplane landing and some hangars to park the airplane. Besides that, a lot of heliports also exist for you know what.

When they enter the building, the main entrance, of course, they must pass the security check, including a health check. The bunker doesn't want to have any infectious disease that can spread inside.

So when you enter the bunker, the first until the fourth floor from above are Elad's private area. No unauthorized allowed to be there without permission. They call this, the top private area. In this area, the security and medical check center exists. A superb biological lab is also there. Including Elad's main office and his private room.