Yandere Vampire Wife Wonder Woman X Husband Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N is the husband of Diana Prince, an amazon who used to be a female superhero known as Wonder Woman. They were happily married before the events of "DC vs. Vampire". Even though she was turned into a vampire, she never stopped loving Y/N.)

(At Night a certain blonde man is seen running away from someone until he ended up in a dead end.)

????: You can't escape from death, Steve Trevor.

Steve: Diana... why are you doing this?

Wonder Woman: You're in the way of my love for Y/N!

(She quickly wraps her lasso around Steve, pulls him towards her, and bites his neck, sucking off his blood which results in his death.)

Wonder Woman: One down, two left.

(Wonder Woman then flies away, looking for the two obstacles. Meanwhile Y/N is seen in his house holding a picture of the marriage between him and Diana.)

Y/N: Sorry Diana. I was too weak. I couldn't save you from this entire mess...

(Back to Wonder Woman, she is seen easily defeating Superman.)

Wonder Woman: Dealing with magic was never your strong point, Kal-El. (kicks him down) I could bite you, but your skin cannot be easily penetrated.

(Then she takes a kryptonite spear.)

Wonder Woman: But there IS something which can kill you!

(Wonder Woman then pierces Superman's heart, killing him. Suddenly Batman holds her in surprise.)

Wonder Woman: (grunts) Full of surprises as usual, aren't you, Bruce?

Batman: Didn't think you could beat Clark that easy. Luckily I'm more prepared than him.

(Then they have a brief fight in which Wonder Woman gained the upper hand and destroyed Batman's suit before doing the same thing she did to Steve.)

Wonder Woman: Now I can finally return to my man. Hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen planning to leave his house, but then he hears a voice.)

????: Trying to leave, my love?

Y/N: That voice... Diana?

(Y/N turns to see his wife turned vampire, who the quickly approaches him.)

Wonder Woman: I missed you, Y/N.

Y/N: I missed you too, Diana. But...

Wonder Woman: Shush. No buts, honey. I still love you. Let me prove it to you.

(Wonder Woman then pushes him into the couch and pulls out his pants, revealing his erected manhood.)

Wonder Woman: Still as big as usual.

(She then decides to lick his manhood, and some minutes later she gives him a blowjob, and he moans, much for her excitement. She keeps sucking his manhood until he cums inside of her.)

Wonder Woman: Tastier than blood.

(Then Wonder Woman gets on top of his manhood.)

Wonder Woman: But it's not over yet. Get ready for the main course, my love.

(She inserts his manhood into her womanhood and starts bouncing.)

Wonder Woman: (moans) So big... I love you so much, Y/N. I'll never let you go again.

(Y/N grabs her hips and helps her to bounce faster, even moves his hips.)

Y/N: (moans) Me neither, Diana. I'm willing to pay the price and make amends for my failure.

Wonder Woman: You haven't failed to protect me. Bruce has. He failed everyone.

(Then Wonder Woman kisses Y/N in the lips and keeps bouncing until he cums inside of her.)

Wonder Woman: That was so nice. Right?

Y/N: Yes, it was.

Wonder Woman: I love you, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too, Diana.

(Wonder Woman turned Y/N into a vampire too, and they eventually became the Vampire King and Vampire Queen.)