Yandere Mom X Son Male Reader (Part 4) (Lemon)

(Some years later, Y/N and his female classmates graduated from school and left Chaos City along with his mom, moving to another city. As expected, the citizens from the other city became disgusted by their presence, and pelted them with papers and small peebles. There are also religious people who use bible verses to condenm them.)

(At Y/N's current university there are religious students as well.)

Religious 1: Go to hell!

Religious 2: You should be burned at stake.

Religious 3: Repent your sins.

Religious 4: You should be tortured in hell!

(Y/N obviously doesn't give a shit about them. Some citizens recognize them.)

Citizen 1: MURDERER!

Citizen 2: Monster!

Citizen 3: You took my family away from me!

(Meanwhile, the female bullies at Y/N's old school are hated by other schools.)

Student 1: You fucking bitches, using a boy's sexual secret to rape a poor boy.

Student 2: Nobody wants to live in this city anymore, and this is all your fault!

(Hearing so many hateful comments made the female bullies determined to get back at him.)

Luna: Okay girls, we just need some new recruits. And this time, we'll rape him brutally.

(The churches, priests and nuns try to kidnap Y/N, his mom and his girls to take them to confess their sins.)

Priest: Those demons should be brought here and confess their sins.

Nun: Agreed.

(Y/N didn't mind any of this, and kept his co-actions.)

(Y/N is currently seen having sex with his mother and classmates. His mother is seen sucking on his member while Amy approaches him and seductively sways her hips.)

Amy: Y/N-kun?

Y/N: Yes?

Amy: You wanna lick me?

Y/N: Yes.

(Amy sits on Y/N's face and he starts licking her, making her moan.)

Marika: I'll put you in now, okay, son? I can't wait anymore.

(Marika then inserts her son's manhood into her womanhood and starts bouncing.)

Marika: Fuck me, son.

(Y/N moves his hips while still licking Amy. After some minutes, Y/N cums into his mother's pussy.)

Marika: Ow, you came on mommy already?

(She gets off, and Freya starts sucking on his member, swallowing some of his cum, and then she sways her hips.)

Freya: Time to insert your juicy cock in my pussy.

(Freya inserts Y/N's manhood into her womanhood and starts bouncing.)

Freya: That feels great.

(Y/N keeps licking Amy until she cums on his face, and then Lina takes Amy's place and sits on his face as he starts licking her.)

Lina: (moans) Harder.

(Y/N licks Lina harder while Freya still bounces on his manhood.)

Freya: Y/N-kun, please fuck me.

(Y/N moves his hips and fucks Freya harder.)

Freya/Lina: (moan) More! More!

(Y/N licks Freya more while moving his hips harder.)

Freya: How does it feel, darling?

Lina: You like our pussies?

(They keep going.)

Freya/Lina: Y/N-kun... that feels so... good!

(Then the three cum, and Kala gets on all four.)

Kala: Show me what you've got, big boy.

Y/N: Okay.

(Y/N then starts fucking Kala doggystyle.)

Kala: Enjoy the view, Y/N.

(Y/N keeps fucking Kala and thrusts faster as she moves her hips as well. Some minutes later, Y/N cums inside of her, and then Jessie and Rika approach him and start licking his member before taking turns sucking his member. Next, they rub their butts on his manhood and make him cum.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N gores to school again, but the bullying gets worse than last time. Those who try to bully him physically get easily beaten as Y/N is 6'1 tall. So they just bully him verbally because of it. The male professors defend Y/N by punishing the rest of the students with weeks of detention, but the female professors wanted him as their sex slave in exchange for his grades rising.)

(Y/N is seen being forced to lick Linda's pussy while Goldy bounces on him in a reverse cowgirl position.)

(Timeskip)

(Things just gets worse as Y/N is constantly called Man-Slut by the bible thumper citizens, except when he goes to a restaurant since they are kicked out by the staff.)

(Next day, he is surrounded by students who clap their hands and sing an insulting song to him. He also gets his notebook stolen, and almost pranked with a ice water bucket. But there are still students and professors who defend him, not only for pity, but also because some of them are into sex content and even created a community of their own.)

(The students who knew got beaten by Y/N decided to get back at him by showing tons of images which show Y/N and Marika hugging each other under the cover, Y/N fucking her doggystyle as she wears a cropped tank top and a denim skirt, Y/N groping Marika, and so on, and this made him more depressed.)

(Knowing this, the Principal of Y/N's university decided to expel most of the students who bullied him and fired the female teachers, blacking them out of every university. Hours later, Marika and Y/N's female classmates find and kill the same students and female professors. Their families tried to call the police, but most of them didn't believe them, and those who did were executed by their own teammates.)

(Y/N managed to graduate from university along with his female classmates, and they returned to Chaos City, where some citizens who defended them welcomed them back.)

(Y/N was glad to return home, and along with his mother and classmates, he had a happy ending of his own.)

(End)