Yandere Cheater Ironblood X Depressed/Suicidal Male Reader X Y. C. L. S. Empire

(Requested by MrTubbie06, and it's actually Can you do a Yandere Cheater Ironblood X Male Depressed And Suicidal Reader X Yandere Caring Loyal Sakura Empire.)

(Y/N L/N used to be a commander of Ironblood, and dated the shipgirls of the group, but he noticed that they have been distant lately and decided to surprise them with some gifts. Unfortunately he hears some moans.)

Y/N: I have a bad feeling about this.

(He checks ou where the moans are coming from, and what he saw shocked him completely.)

Bismarck: Harder!

Friederich: Impregnate us with your child.

Ägir: Make us forget about Y/N.

(Y/N watched in disbelief and then he dropped the gifts before walking away and decides to jump into the oceans to drown himself. But then some shipgirls find him and help him. They are none other than the shipgirls from Sakura Empire.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen in an hospital and he wakes up.)

Y/N: Huh? Where am I?

????: You're in our Empire.

(Akagi comes in along with some of Sakura Empire's shipgirls.)

Y/N Oh...

Kaga: You seem troubled... what happened?

Y/N: My girlfriends... cheated on me...

Azuma: And who could be those bitches?

Y/N: Ironblood...

(They get shocked about their allies having cheated on Y/N.)

Hakuryuu: What?

Ibuki: (angry) The nerve of those bitches...

Izumo: Tell you what, I'll help you to get over them.

(Then Akagi walks away, and Kaga asks her.)

Kaga: Where are you going?

Akagi: I'll have a walk around. I'll be right back.

(Meanwhile, the Ironblood shipgirls were done having their fun, they see some gift boxes in the floor.)

Bismarck: Huh? Who left these boxes here?

(The girls got curious and opened them up, revealing to be diamond rings.)

Roon: Uh... girls... something tells me we made a big mistake...

August: You don't mean he found out, do you?

????: And he even tried to kill himself because of you!

(Bismarck turns to see Akagi.)

Bismarck: Akagi?

Akagi: (glares) Cut the shitty act. I know what you did to Y/N. And now I'll make you pay.

Bismarck: Girl, go and assault Sakura Empire. I'll personally make Akagi pay for her treachery. From now on, we are in war with them!

(The girls nod and decide to assault Sakura Empire's base, and then both Akagi and Bismarck face off each other.)

(A/N: Pretend Wonder Woman is Akagi and Killer Frost is Bismarck. Start at 0:35 and end at 2:40.)

(After defeating Bismarck, Akagi approaches the defeated Bismarck.)

Akagi: If you hadn't cheated on him, you'd be still alive.

Bismarck: Wait... we can... sort things out... let me be with Y/N again...

Akagi: Why should I?

(Meanwhile with Y/N, he was comforted by the Sakura Empire shipgirls, and treated with love and care. They even dated him for hours. The moments he spent with them slowly helped him to get over the Ironblood's infidelity. Unfortunately, the cheating girls found out and decided to interrupt their moment.)

Roon: What's the meaning of this?

Musashi: Oh, now you decide to look for him, huh? Too late, he's got over you now!

Mainz: What do you mean?

Shimakaze: She means that he's dating us now.

(This pisses the Ironblood's shipgirls off, and they decide to attack the Sakura Empire shipgirls, lots of bloodshed happened, and only a few shipgirls survived. Y/N tries to stop the fight, but ends up getting shot, much to the shipgirls' shock.)

Shinano/Odin: Y/N!

(They approach Y/N before glaring at each other again.)

Shinano: Look what you did!

Odin: What we did? You're the one who pulled the trigger first!

????: (double voice) Girls, it's time to face the fact that we're both in fault here.

Shinano: Akagi-sama?

Odin: Milady?

Akagi: We had a talk, and I decided to give Bismarck a second change in the condition that neither she nor the rest of Ironblood does what they did ever again.

Bismarck: And I agreed with her terms, because it vas zhe only vay to have komandant back.

(Then they took Y/N to the hospital, and once he recovered, he questioned why Ironblood shipgirls were around, and Bismarck explains that his suicide attempt made her and her colleagues regret having cheated on him, and they agreed to never cheat on him again. Having no other choice, Y/N gave them a second chance. And they kep their promise, giving Y/N more attention. Thus, Ironblood and Sakura Empire rebuilt their friendship.)