Yuuki Male Reader x Yandere Sahara

(Y/N Wakura is the member of the Anti-Demon Corps' 7th division and Kyouka's slave. They decided to pay a visit to the 6th division. As they arrive in the meeting point, Y/N bows.)

Y/N: I'm Y/N Wakura. Pleased to meet you.

Tenka: I'm Tenka Izumo.

Yachiho: My name is Yachiho Azuma. (smirks at Himari) Hey sister, it's been a while, huh?

Himari: Hmph!

Sahara: Call me Sahara Wakasa

Sahara: Call me Sahara Wakasa. Nice to meet you too. (in mind) Oh my, he's so cute... I want him so badly...

(Then they started talking, but Sahara was just looking at Y/N.)

Sahara: (in mind) Oh, Y/N. I am in love for you... I want you... and I will get you.

(Ever since Sahara met Y/N, she started taking pictures of him and placing them in her room, and even made a doll of him.)

(Sahara is seen in her room masturbating, having a dream of her having sex with Y/N.)

Sahara: Oh Y/N, I can't wait to have fun with you... I can't wait anymore... oh my Y/N, make love with me.

(Sahara's comrades notice her obsession towards Y/N and decided to warn the seventh division about this.)

(Timeskip)

(At the seventh division's base, the members are seen listening to Yachiho and Tenka's explanation.)

Tenka: I'm telling you, Sahara is becoming obsessive towards Y/N.

Kyouka: Now that's a problem.

(Back to Sahara, she is seen dreaming about having a date with Y/N, shopping, watching movies and so on. Suddenly she wakes up.)

Sahara: Huh?

(Then she walks towards the place where the other girls are talking, and forms a devious smirk.)

Sahara: Time to make Y/N mine!

(Sahara had a hard fight at first, but she eventually managed to kill both 6th and 7th divisions alike, except for Y/N as she tackles him.)

Sahara: Y/N... you're so lucky... and so mine, all mine.

(Sahara took Y/N for herself and did nasty things with him. Some years later, they had kids, and now Y/N has no other choice but to accept Sahara's love.)