Y. C. Union X Bullied/Cheated Getter Emperor Male Reader X Y. L. C. Cr. H. Pt2 🍋

(A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, and it's the part two of Yandere Cheater Union Harem X Bullied/Cheated Getter Emperor Male Reader X Yandere Loving and Caring Azur Lane/Genshin Impact/FGO/Kuroinu Harem & Yandere Loving and Caring Rias/Akeno/Xenovia/Yasaka/Ravel/Kuroka/Koneko. And yes, there will be lemon.)

(After Y/N got his revenge on Union Academy, he decides to assault the Schnee Dust Company in order to free all faunus slaves.)

Y/N: Okay girls. You know what to do.

Kuroka: Alright. Nya.

Koneko: Today the Schnee will be extinguished.

(They go to the Dust Mines which are located at the underground of Schnee Dust Company. An Atlas Soldier is seen whipping a faunus slave.)

Atlas Soldier: Get back to work, freak.

????: Emperor Beam Attack!

(Suddenly the soldier gets disintegrated by Getter Emperor.) 

Atlas Soldier 2: What the...

Atlas Soldier 3: It's the bastard who killed our General!

Atlas Soldier 4: Let's avenge him!

(The Atlas Soldiers try to attack Getter Emperor, but get disintegrated by him. Meanwhile, the girls manage to free the faunus slaves.)

(At Schnee Dust Company's office, Jacques is seen sitting in his chair until he hears some rumbling sounds, and then he sees the faunus being freed.)

Jacques: (stern) Hey! What do you think you're doing?

Akeno: Ara ara... I guess it's time to punish the Schnee's man.

(Akeno the electrocutes Jaques, torturing him until he breaks. Then the Schnee Dust Company ended up confessing about the faunus slavery and their many other crimes they committed along with Union Academy before their destruction and their wrongdoings after the incident.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen using other Getter-Robos to take out the remaining trash in the world.)

(Y/N is seen using the Getter (Devolution) to crush the Black Dogs.)

Y/N: Crush the Black Dogs! Stay where you are!

(Getter (Devolution) dashes at the Black Dogs and punches each one of them.)

Y/N: Hah!

(The Black Dogs didn't stand a change against Y/N.)

(Y/N is seen now using Shin Getter-1 as he is fighting Grimms.)

)