Yandere Mom X Son Male Reader (Part 3) (Forced Lemon)

(Y/N is seen still saddened as his life turned upside down. He still got mocked by other people due to being the co-star and son of an AV star.)

(Y/N is seen currently picking up some stuff from his locker, but one of the female bullies grabs him and slams him against the wall.)

Roxy: (smirks) We were looking for you, kid.

Luna: Time to give you some REAL sex.

(Then they take off their panties under their skirts and show their pussies.)

Tina: Can you see them, kid? THESE are real pussies. Really worth fucking.

(One of them rubs her butt on his member and it hardens.)

Ashe: Look, his member is ready to go!

Roxy: Your lucky day, big boy. It's not everyday you get to fuck a real girl, right?

(Then Roxy decides to insert Y/N's manhood into her womanhood while Luna sits on his face. The male bullies simply watch and throw every insult they can.)

Josh: That's right, girls. Show this bitch boy who are the...

(Suddenly Josh gets stabbed in the heart by someone, and it's revealed to be Amy, one of Y/N's friends, and she is along with Freya, Lina, Kala, Jessie and Rika. Marika is also with them. The male bullies angrily charge at the girls, only to have their necks grabbed as the girls break them. Marika saves her son by beating the female bullies to a pulp.)

Amy: Are you okay, Y/N?

Y/N: I don't know... ever since my secret was exposed, almost everyone knew how to bring me down.

Marika: Don't worry, son. I won't let them hurt you.

(Timeskip)

(In a restaurant, Y/N and Marika are seen in their table as the waiters come in.)

Waiter: What are your orders?

Y/N: Grilled Chicken with Rice and a salad.

Marika: Grilled Fish with Beans and Katsudon. Oh, and two orange soda to drink.

Waitress: Right away.

(The other clients didn't like the way Y/N and Marika were treated and started insulting them, but the manager speaks louder.)

Manager: IF I HEAR ANOTHER CRAP FROM YOUR FUCKUNG DIRTY MOUTHS, I'LL CALL THE SECURITY TO KICK YOU OUT! GOT IT?

(They wanted to beat the manager for defending Y/N and Marika, but they knew they would be getting the worst treatments possible if they dared to do so.)

(Whenever Y/N goes out with his mom to a mall, to the movie, to a restaurant and even at an amusement park, the lewd insults are shot at Y/N, but his mother always comforts him despite the insults increased to the point Y/N is getting annoyed and depressed.)

Citizen 1: I can't believe that school still allowed that breeder in there!

Citizen 2: I heard he's got lots of girls by his side. What a fudgepacker.

(Students from other schools also insult him, and are more direct with their insults, which forced Y/N to use his powers. He shoots his increased force lightning and electrocutes one of the students, making the students shocked and scared.)

Student's Brother: (shocked) My brother... (cries) Oh no... my dear brother...

(The student's brother gets angry and charges at Y/N, only to be chocked, and then Y/N uses his telekinesis to move a car.)

Student's Brother: (choking) My father's... car...

Students: NIGENRUDAYOOOOOOOOOO!

(The students run away scared, but Y/N shoves the car into them, killing them before snapping the student's brother's neck. Suddenly the student's father comes in and gets shocked by seeing his children dead.)

Students' Father: My children... (turns to see his car) My car... (angry) Why you...

Citizen: DON'T TRY IT! HE'S A MONSTER! A MONSTER!

(The student's father ignores the citizens as Y/N lifts his car.)

Y/N: YOU WANT YOUR FUCKING CAR BACK? TAKE IT BACK THEN!

(Y/N throws the car back at the student's father, who got no time to react.)

Citizen: OH GOD! OH GOD!

Citizen 2: This can only be a nightmare! GOD PLEASE WAKE ME UP!

(Y/N keeps on killing each and every citizen, and not even the cops could stand up to him. Afraid of Y/N, most of the surviving citizens decided to leave the city.)

Survivor: I can't fight that murderer! I never liked this city anyway! I'M OUT!

(And so the survivors left the city as Y/N is seen tired and passes out. A limousine approaches Y/N, and the girls come out to carry him, and they take him back home.)

(To be continued)