Yandere Male Vampire Reader X Human Turned Yandere Vampire Ravel & Koneko (🍋)

(A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, and it's actually an AU, so no devils, angels or fallen angels.)

(Y/N is a vampire who is roaming around the town, looking for his prey.)

(Suddenly he finds a casino that has a lot of attractive women wearing bunny suit as the waitresses, but there are two women that caught his attention. They are known as Ravel Phenex and Koneko Toujou.)

Y/N: Wow, they're just the ones I'm looking for. I'll make them mine forever.

(Coincidentally, Ravel and Koneko looked at him with lust in their eyes.)

(A/N: Pretend Koneko's ears and tail are fake

(A/N: Pretend Koneko's ears and tail are fake.)

Ravel: Hey, Koneko. Do you see that hottie over there?

Koneko: He's just my type.

Ravel: Mine too.

(Then they walk towards him while sensually swaying their hips.)

Koneko: Hello, big boy.

Y/N: Oh hello.

Ravel: What is a hottie like you doing here by yourself?

Y/N: I'm just looking for my prey. But looking at you, I've found more than that.

Koneko: Wow, what are you really?

(Y/N smirks as he sprouts his bat wings and shows off his teeth.)

Y/N: I am a... vampire. HAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ravel: Oh, we like you, you know.

Y/N: Even though I am a vampire?

Koneko: We're willing to be your servants. You can do whatever you want with us.

Ravel: You can drink our blood and quench your thirst.

Koneko: We just want to stay with you forever.

Y/N: Very well. Just make sure nobody will interrupt us...

(Y/N puts a spell on the casino so nobody can hear or see what they are about to do.)

Y/N: That's better.

(Then Y/N starts fucking Ravel in a doggy position while making out with Koneko.)

Ravel: YES! FUCK YEAH, Y/N! FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT! FASTER, HARDER, DEEPER! FUCK ME LIKE A PORNSTAR!

(Y/N nods and thrusts faster into her pussy, much to her liking. While doing it, he also gropes Koneko's bosom, making her moan.)

Ravel: OOHH, FUCK! AHH YES! FUCK ME MORE!

(After some minutes thrusting at Ravel's insides, he fingers Koneko's pussy, making her moan more. Several moments later, the three end up cumming. Y/N has a taste of both girls' blood, making sure he doesn't kill them nor turn them into vampires yet.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N was really enjoying Ravel and Koneko's presences in his castle because of how loyal and lovely they are and how fast and efficient they did their jobs as his servants.)

Y/N: I guess it's time to give them a test to see if they're worthy of becoming my queens. Ravel, Koneko, come over here!

(Ravel and Koneko come in.)

Ravel/Koneko: You called us, master?

Y/N: Yes, and I'm giving you a test to see whether you're worthy of a promotion.

Ravel/Koneko: (bow) Anything for you, master.

Y/N: I want you both to assassinate two individuals you despise the most. If you pass, you'll have your reward and promotion as well.

Ravel/Koneko: (bow) We'll do it, master.

(Timeskip)

(Ravel and Koneko have returned from their test, implying that they passed, much to Y/N's content.)

Y/N: Well, it looks like you passed your test. Congratulations. Now, as I promised, I promote you to be my queens.

(Ravel and Koneko smile and tackle him into a hug. Then they go to his room, where they start a threesome fun. Koneko inserts Y/N's member into her pussy and starts moving while Ravel sits on his face and he licks her.)

Koneko: Yes! It's finally in! So fucking good! I'm in heaven! This feels so fucking amazing!

(Koneko bounces into Y/N's manhood while he keeps licking Ravel, making her moan in ecstasy. They keep their fun for hours, and eventually Y/N bites the girls again, sucking their blood and turning them into his queens, subsequently strengthening their love for him.)