Yandere Abusive Ruby Rose X Abused OC

(Kunio was in a relationship with Ruby Rose, but overtime, it started becoming abusive as Ruby beats him every time she sees him doing something. He is currently seen being beaten by her because she got detention.)

Ruby: This is your fault for making me go to detention. I was planning to hang out with my teammates and you ruined everything!

(Then she kicks his face.)

Ruby: And don't you dare talk back to me!

(Ruby kicks Kunio again.)

Ruby: What did I see in you anyway?

(She storms off angrily, and some minutes later, Kunio gets up.)

Kunio: What the hell did I do to desert this? You know what? I had enough. Today, I'm leaving. And I even know where to go.

(Timeskip)

(Kunio is seen packing his stuff as he already told Ozpin about his decision to leave Beacon to go to Shade Academy. He then waits for everyone else to sleep, and then he goes away as he holds a picture of his childhood friend Misako.)

Kunio: Once I go to Shade, I'm going to look for you and confess my feelings to you, Misako.

(Then he leaves Beacon. As he is setting out to Vacuo as he intends to start a new life at Shade Academy away from the abusive leader of Team RWBY. Suddenly he hears some sounds and hides in an alleyway as he sees a familiar bike.)

Kunio: (sighs) It's just Yang going to Junior's Club again. (shakes head) No, think Kunio, think.

(Then Kunio realizes that it isn't Yang who is driving the Bumblebee, and decides to take some shortcuts to Shade Academy, and some minutes later, he finally arrives at his destination.)

Kunio: (smiles) I just need to enroll in this academy, and then freedom.

(Unfortunately as he gets in, he smells blood as he sees some on the floor.)

Kunio: Blood?

(Kunio goes to the Headmaster's room, and much for his surprise, he sees the headmaster killed.)

Kunio: (shocked) No...

(Suddenly someone knocks him out, and it's revealed to be Ruby Rose.)

Ruby: You bad boy. You need more punishment.

(Then she drags him somewhere else, and neither Kunio nor Ruby were ever seen again)