Yuya Male Reader x Yandere Yu-Gi-Oh Girls

(Y/N Sakaki is a born-entertainer who attends the You Show Duel School to advance his dueling expertise and become a "Dueltainer", just like his father. However, he attracted the attention of some girls, who are obsessed with him, especially the veterans Mai Valentine, Tea Garden and Alexis Rhodes. They have been tracking him down ever since they met him.)

(Y/N is currently riding in his duel runner after a duel to clear his head. He loved the feeling of air hitting his face as he raced through the streets. Suddenly he gets a message from some girls challenging him to a duel.)

Y/N: Girls challenging me for a duel? Why me? Well, it doesn't matter. If it's a duel they want, it's a duel they will get!

(Timeskip)

Y/N's Life Points: 0

Mai's Life Points: 1000

Alexis' Life Points: 1000

Zuzu's Life Points: 1000

Akiza's Life Points: 1000

Tea's Life Points: 1000

(Y/N put up a fight, but he ended up losing while bailing out of his duel runner, so he was a little bit hurt too. The girls pick him up and he looks at them.)

Mai: You're good, but we won.

Y/N: I just can't believe Zuzu joined this.

(They smirk and shower Y/N with kisses.)

Alexis: And just for putting up a fight, you became worthy of being our husband.

Y/N: What? I'm not going to be anyone's husband?

Zuzu: Ow... it's so cute of you to think you have a choice.

Y/N: I don't belong to anyone but myself.

Akiza: Sorry, but you're ours. So get used to it.

Y/N: No!

(They meant it. Anytime he tried to duel them for his freedom, he lost even though he put up a fight. They got pregnant of his children who became great dueling celebrities. Y/N had no choice but to give up dueling and accepting his fate as the husband of the duelist girls.)