Yandere Sith Lord Stella X General of the Resistance Army/Jedi Ikki (🍋)

(A/N: It was requested by geminithekiller, and it's actually Yandere Sith Lord Stella Vermillion X General of the Resistance Army/Jedi Ikki Kurogane (Star Wars AU+Normal Lemon))

(Stella Vermillion is a princess of the Vermillion family but after witnessing her parents' murder she leaves the Jedi temple and studies the Sith paths and she becomes the queen of the galaxy known as Darth Asula.)

Darth Asula: Those who defy the queen of the galaxy will die by my hands.

(Meanwhile, Ikki Kurogane, Stella's fiancee and her fellow student in the Jedi Academy, formed an alliance with his best friend Shen as she left them behind. After seeing the oppression of the galactic queen, Ikki and Shen recruited many people to form the Resistance Legion and Ikki was honored by everyone as a General.)

Ikki: Fellow soldiers, that's an honor to be your general in this fight for the everlasting peace.

Shen: General, I've got some reports.

Ikki: Proceed, Shen.

Shen: Darth Asula plans to attack the planet Coruscant and specifically the Jedi temple.

Ikki: Then let's go for the temple to guard it. Team 666, Shen, you're with me.

Team 666: Yes sir.

(Timeskip)

(Team 666 is seen with the previous Jedi in the temple as they decided to guard it. Unfortunately, Darth Asula comes in.)

Darth Asula: All Jedi will be extinguished.

(Stella then massacres the jedi and Team 666 one by one, including the younglings.)

Darth Asula: Disobedient children must be punished as well.

(Then Ikki gives the order to Shen.)

Ikki: Shen, take the survivors out of the temple. I will fight her.

(Shen nods and does so, leaving Ikki to fight Darth Asula.)

Darth Asula: So? Hehehe, do you think you can beat me?

Ikki: Wouldn't be here if I didn't.

(They draw their lightsabers and prepare to fight. Ikki attacks, but Darth Asula blocks his attacks. He tries again, but she blocks again brings him down, but he gets up and keeps attacking while she keeps blocking until she decides to attack, but Ikki dodges her lightsaber.)

Darth Asula: You learned much things.

Ikki: Maybe because I'm full of surprises.

(Ikki attacks, but Darth Asula shoves his lightsaber away and tries to hit him, but he dodges.)

Darth Asula: Your fate is trapped into me, Ikki. Your master knew it was true.

Ikki: No.

(Darth Asula uses the force to shove him away.)

Darth Asula: Too easy, maybe you aren't strong as I thought.

(Ikki gets up and uses the force to recover his lightsaber.)

Darth Asula: Impressing. Very impressing.

(Ikki attacks, but Darth Asula blocks again.)

Darth Asula: You have been taught well. You controlled your fear.

(They keep clashing.)

Darth Asula: Now unleash your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.

(She attacks, but he blocks and tries to counterattack but she blocks as well. He dodges an attack of hers before they resume their clash. Ikki gains the upper hand and breaks Darth Asula's mask, revealing that the galactic queen was Stella Vermillion.)

Ikki: Stella?

Stella: Hi, Ikki.

(Then they lower their lightsabers.)

Ikki: I don't wanna hurt you.

Stella: Neither do I.

(Then Ikki thinks for a while and looks at his medal.)

Ikki: There's only one way to solve this.

Stella: Clever.

(Then Stella and Ikki fake their deaths by seemingly jumping off the upper floor, leaving Stella's mask and Ikki's medal behind. Shen arrives and finds the mask and the medal.)

Shen: Darth Asula's mask... and the general's medal. (bows) Your death was not in vain, general. Your sacrifice has restored the peace to the galaxy.

(Unbeknownst to them, Ikki and Stella are still alive in Stella's ship as they are in a private room. Stella strips naked, and so does Ikki.)

Ikki: Who knew you could be so beautiful.

Stella: You're handsome as well, and as good as mine. All mine.

(Then she pushes him into a bed, and they start doing the 69 position, where Stella sucks Ikki's manhood while he licks her womanhood. She giggles and keeps going while he keeps licking her. Then they do it faster until they cum on each other. Stella swallows up his cum, and then she positions herself on his manhood.)

Stella: Now for the main course.

(Stella inserts Ikki's manhood into her womanhood, and both moan loudly.)

Stella: I'm so glad I took your virginty. 

(She starts bouncing and hears Ikki's moans.)

Stella: Do you like it, Ikki? (hears his moan) I'll take it as a "yes". But you'll like this even more.

(Stella bounces faster and harder, making Ikki's member twitch.)

Ikki: Stella... I think I'm close...

Stella: Yes, cum inside of me.

(Ikki cums inside of Stella, and she cums as well as both moan loudly. She gets off, lays down next to him and nuzzles him.)

Stella: Let's go... back home.

(Ikki and Stella returned to their hometown, where they lived a peaceful life and no longer are involved in the war.)