Yandere Yoimiya X Kaedehara Kazuha (Lemon)

(Kaedehara Kazuha heard the recent rumors about recent murders happening lately, and became worried once he heard that most of the victims were the ones who talked to him before they died. He decided to brace himself for the worst, and that's when he saw the one behind the murders. Yomiya, covered in blood.)

Kazuha: Yomiya? But why?

Yomiya: They were standing in the way, silly

Kazuha: In the way of what?

Yomiya: In the way of your love.

Kazuha: I'll bring you down!

Yomiya: Try me, darling.

(Kazuha charges at Yomiya and tries to attack her, but she dodges his attacks with ease and grabs his neck.)

Yomiya: (smirks) I know all of your tricks, dear. Now go to sleep!

(Yomiya knocks Kazuha out.)

(Timeskip)

(Kazuha is seen in a room, where she sees a shrine with various pictures of him and even the objects he used. Then Yomiya comes in, gets on the bed and crawls up to his face.)

Yomiya: You like what I made for you? It took me days to finish it.

Kazuha: What are you planning now, Yomiya?

Yomiya: You'll find out.

(Yomiya then tears Kazuha's clothes and runs her fingers around his chest.)

Yomiya: My, you're hard.

(She takes off her clothes and goes near his appendage. She begins sucking his member, making him moan.)

Yomiya: Oh yeah, baby. Moan for me.

(Yomiya keeps sucking Kazuha's member, making him a moaning mess. He couldn't take it anymore and released his essence into her mouth.)

Yomiya: You want me to let you out of these bonds?

Kazuha: Please.

Yomiya: Promise you'll be a good boy for me?

Kazuha: Okay, I promise.

Yomiya: Good boy.

(She unties his bonds before positioning herself into his member.)

Yomiya: Ready?

Kazuha: Yes.

Yomiya: Alright.

(She slams her womanhood into his member and bounces on it. He grabs her hips and helps her to keep going.)

Yomiya: Are you enjoying this?

Kazuha: Yes.

Yomiya: That's a good boy.

(Yomiya bounces faster, and Kazuha moves his hips as well. Both are about to reach their climax.)

Kazuha: Yomiya. I'm going to cum.

Yomiya: Go on, go for it!

(Both made a last move, and both released their essence. Yomiya gets off and the essence flows from her womanhood.)

Kazuha: I admit, that was great.

Yomiya: Oh, we're not finished yet.

(Yomiya raped Kazuha until he actually broke.)