Yandere Mona Megistus X Betrayal Scaramouche/Wanderer (BDSM and Forced Lemon)

(Scaramouche was created as a proof of concept to test Raiden Ei's plans for an indestructible Gnosis-bearing puppet. However, Ei decided to leave him in a slumbering state, free from her control, as he had cried upon his creation. As he awakened, he started believing he had been abandoned and considered as a failure.)

Scaramouche: She

Scaramouche: She... abandoned me... betrayed me...

(Feeling betrayed, he started a quest for his revenge. He became the Sixth of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers, and even helped them to sow conflict between the Shogunate and the Watatsumi Army. He eventually became Shouki no Kami, but was eventually defeated by a girl named Mona Megistus, who put him in comatose.)

Mona: Now to get my prize

(Suddenly Kusanali comes out of nowhere and glares at Mona.)

Kusanali: You're not touching him

(Kusanali takes him somewhere she can hide him away, but Mona yells.)

Mona: I'LL FIND YOU, AND ONCE I DO, I'M GOING TO FUCKING RAPE YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(After recovering and learning that Dottore was responsible for the Tatarasuna incident, Scaramouche erased all information of his entire existence from Irminsul, hoping to change the past and give those in the past a second chance in life. His efforts however only led to Teyvat forgetting him rather than directly changing any past event. And now he is known as Wanderer.)

Wanderer: Which side should I go? What am I supposed to do?

(Wanderer travels around Teyvat, looking for a new purpose. Unbeknownst to him, a familiar girl is watching him.)

Mona: Somehow he reminds me of someone.

(Wandere is seen in Mondstadt as he walks around, and then Mona approaches him.)

Wanderer: How can I help you, miss?

Mona: You remind me of someone I knew.

Wanderer: Who?

Mona: A villain...

Wanderer: What are you talking about?

Mona: You know what I'm talking about.

(Mona easily knocks Wanderer out and takes him away.)

(Timeskip)

(Wanderer is seen tied up in a bed with a shock collar, and then he wakes up only to see Mona sitting on his lap.)

Mona: You may have made everyone else forget about you, but I never did.

Wanderer: What are you talking about?

(Mona clicks a button, and Wanderer feels some shocks, screaming in pain.)

Wanderer: WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU?

Mona: Nothing bad, yet you forgot an old friend yourself.

Wanderer: Who could be it?

Mona: That's me, your one and only Mona. (grins) Thought you could escape from me, huh?

(Before Wanderer could speak, she put a duck tape in his mouth, and shocked him with the collar, and then she inserts his member into her pussy as she starts bouncing.)

Mona: So big. It feels wonderful.

(Mona bounces faster and removes the duck tape from his mouth before forcing him to suck her bosom.)

Mona: That feels so good.

(After ten minutes, Monan finally makes Wanderer cum inside of her, and then she lays beside him.)

Mona: You're finally mine, all mine.

(And that's how Wanderer became a property of Mona.)