Y. F. S. S. Kakegurui/Genshin/Honkai/Azur Lane H. X 80s Glam Rock n Roll!M. R.

(A/N: Requested by DivoR8, and it's actually Yandere Flirty Super Strong Kakegurui/Genshin and Honkai/Azur Lane (All factions including non 4 main factions like China, Russia, Korea, Spain, Portugal, etc.) Harem X 80's Glam Rock n' Roll!Male Reader.)

(Y/N is a Glam Rock n' Roll singer, who secretly possesses the ability of a demigod named Radahn. He also became target of flirty girls.)

Yumeko: Hey, could you state your name?

Y/N: Sorry, I'm late for my show.

Amber: Come on, we promise we won't bite... much!

Y/N: No, seriously, I'm late. See you later.

(Y/N runs for his show.)

Kiana: Someone's playing hard to get.

Enterprise: I like when they play hard.

(Some minutes later, Y/N is seen ready for his show.)

Y/N: Who's ready to hear some musics?

(Everyone cheers as they raise their hands.)

Y/N: Okay. Heeeeeeeeere it GOES! (picks up his guitar) I'm ready!

 Heeeeeeeeere it GOES! (picks up his guitar) I'm ready!

(After he finishes his song, a round of applause is heard.)

Y/N: Thank you, thank you. But this is only the beginning.

Audience: Wooooohoooooo!

Y/N: OH YEAH, BABY! HEEEEERE'S Y/N READY TO ROCK N' ROLL!

(Another standing ovation is heard as he prepares to sing a last song.)

Y/N: And now to finalize, I'll be singing Fallen Angel by Poison!

(The audience goes crazy as Y/N plays his guitar and sings for the last time.)

(After he finishes singing the song, a last round of applause is heard.)

Y/N: Thank you, thank you.

(As Y/N goes for his dressing room, he sees various other girls inside of it.)

Y/N: Whoa, what are you all doing here? And why are you covered in blood?

Harbin: Oh, this?

Chkalov: We just took care of some sluts trying to take you from us, cutie

Eula: Now you have two choices. Be ours or die!

Y/N: I won't go down without a fight.

(Then Y/N summons Blaidd, Iron Fist Alexander, Patches, Great Horned Tragoth, Okina, Lionel the Lionhearted, Finger Maiden Therolina, Castellan Jerren.)

Y/N: Attack!

(The nine summoned warriors attack the girls, but some of them charge at Y/N, who decides to charge his arrows with gravity magic, before firing it.)

Y/N: Take this!

(Y/N shoots the arrow, but the girls somehow survive.)

Mei: Do we really have to do this, handsome?

Y/N: I would rather do this than being a sex slave to some psychopaths.

(Y/N then decides to draw back his bow and fire into the air, causing arrows to rain down from the sky. Unfortunately the girls catch the arrows like they're nothing.)

Rita: This is nothing.

Y/N: (grabs Rita) Oh yeah? Then take this!

(Y/N slams Rita savagely, but then Mona blasts him away.)

Mona: It was not nice of you, Y/N.

(Y/N prepares to jump with both blades above his head and slam them down together. Hitting Mona.)

Y/N: TAKE THIS!! TAAAAKE IIIIIIIIT!

(Y/N roars with his blades at his side. He then dives forward, swinging twice slowly, then 3 times in quick succession and ending with a ground sweep. The girls are seen a little bit damaged as Mary sees her tie ripped.)

Mary: Okay, now I'm pissed off!

(Y/N's foot surges with gravity energy. 0.25 seconds later he steps back and sweeps the girls who managed to get close to him.)

Midari: Listen, why don't you give up. You can't beat us.

(Y/N crosses his swords and release a mighty roar, causing everything around him to be pulled in, and then he slams his swords down in front of him, causing an explosion which blows the girls away.)

Sakura: (gets up) Come on, is that your best?

(Y/N slams his swords on the ground, before leaping into the air. After a delay, he flies back into the arena, crashing back to the ground in a glorious explosion. Unfortunately he loses all of his energy and falls down on his knees.)

Y/N: Damn, I'm too weak.

(Y/N passes out, and unfortunately for him the girls survived.)

Bismarck: You have been a bad boy.

Teresa: Bad boys need punishment!

(Then they carry him away, and none of them was ever seen again.)