Yandere Reiko Yanagi X Hitoshi Shinso

(Reiko Yanagi had a crush on Hitoshi Shinso, and would stop at nothing to have him to herself. She has even killed all of her classmates because she believes they would take him from her.)

(Shinso is seen walking back to Class 1-B's dorm, when he sees the dead bodies of almost all students, except for Reiko, who is seen covered in blood.)

Reiko: Hello, Shinso.

Shinso: You didn't do what I think you did, did you?

Reiko: They would have gotten in the way of our love, they had to die.

Shinso: Reiko... (stern) You're a monster!

Reiko: (sad) That wasn't nice, Shinso. (smirks) You need to be punished.

(Shinso tries to use his quirk, but somehow it isn't working on her.)

Reiko: Ow, you thought I wasn't prepared, huh?

(Shinso tries to fight Reiko, hand to hand, but she proved to have been too strong for him. Having no other option, he runs away to hide somewhere. As he finally finds a hiding spot, he still hears Reiko's voice.)

Reiko: Oh Shinso, where are you?

Shinso: Damn it, how did things come out to this?

Reiko: Oh Shinso, I enjoy our little game of cat and mouse. Especially when I'm playing the role as a cat.

(Shinso keeps himself hidden until he hears nothing. Then he runs towards the Big Three's dorm, where he locks the door and hides in a closet.)

Shinso: She probably won't find me here.

Reiko: Hehehehehe. Hello, Shinso.

(Before he could react, she took a syringe and stabbed his neck with it, causing him to go unconscious. She carries him away, and none of them was ever seen again.)