Yandere Ex Mina Ashido X Brother of Izuku Midoriya

(Kenji Midoriya is the brother of Izuku Midoriya and boyfriend of Mina Ashido, however he broke up with her after catching her cheating on him with Eijiro Kirishima. This caused people to send hateful comments towards both Pinky and Red Riot.)

Iida: You two had sex in the school! This is against the rules! I should rate you out for the principal because of it!

Ochako: To think we were friends. I bet Deku-kun would agree with me.

Shoto: I feel bad for Izuku's brother.

Fumikage: You two are darker than me.

Momo: That was a low blow.

Tetsutetsu: I regret having you as a brother, Eijiro.

Monoma: Kenji deserved better.

(After Kenji broke up with Mina, his life changed for the worse because she would constantly watch him and try to convince him to hear her side of story, but he isn't interested at all.)

Kenji: Why won't she leave me alone?

????: Hey Kenji.

(Kenji turns to see Itsuka.)

Kenji: Hey Itsuka, what's going on?

Itsuka: (blushes) Well... I...

(Itsuka then cups Kenji's cheeks and kisses him. He gets surprised, but then he kisses back. Izuku sees the scene and smiles.)

Izuku: Way to go, brother.

(Then they break the kiss.)

Kenji: How about we kiss somewhere else.

????: Anywhere could be more preferable than school, you know.

(Then they turn to see Iida.)

Kenji: How long have you been watching us?

Iida: Long enough.

(Timeskip)

(Izuku talked to his friends and girlfriend about Kenji and Itsuka dating. Class 1-B heard the conversation and celebrated the date between the two students.)

Monoma: To Kenji and Itsuka.

Class 1-B: To Kenji and Itsuka.

Monoma: (smirks) YOU HEAR THAT, ALIEN BITCH! KENJI HAS FINALLY MOVED ON! HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!

(Monoma laughs and so does Class 1-B and Izuku's friends. Only Izuku, Ochako, Iida and Bakugo didn't laugh at all as they see Mina totally pissed.)

Izuku: (sighs) I guess it will be at this moment Neito will know he fucked up.

Iida: I should reprimand you for swearing, Izuku.

Bakugo: You know what, fuck this shit. I'm out!

(Bakugo storms off, and Iida goes after him.)

(Timeskip)

(Kenji and Itsuka are seen dating, but then Mina comes in and confronts them.)

Mina: What is the meaning of this, Kenji?

Kenji: You cheated on me first, remember?

Itsuka: Yeah, now beat it.

(Mina grits her teeth, but then she snaps her fingers and some men in black come in holding the heads of Izuku, Shoto, Ochako, Tsuyu, Momo, Fumikage, Class 1-B and Eijiro in silver plates.)

Kenji: (shocked) What the hell?

Mina: They kept saying that I needed to get over you, Kenji. But I can't... I WON'T!

Kenji: You don't understand yet, do you? The moment you cheated on me with Eijiro, I broke up with you. Now leave me alone.

Mina: (angry) NEVER!

(Then Kenji and Itsuka prepare to fight Mina and the men in black. Kenji activates his quirk which allows him to create cards surrounded with energy.)

Kenji: Pick your card!

(Kenji throws his cards at the men in black, and the cards behead them one by one, but as he turns to see Mina easily defeating Itsuka, he charges at her, but Mina chuckles.)

Mina: Come to mommy.

(Then she quickly dodges his attack and knocks him out.)

Mina: Now to finish the service.

(Mina kills Itsuka by melting her with her acids.)

(Timeskip)

(Kenji is seen tied up in a bed, and then Mina comes in.)

Kenji: You are crazy, Mina.

Mina: You're right. (kisses him) I'm crazy for you. And now to set some ground rules in our new relationship. First of all, you are mine, my boyfriend and my property, I won't give you to anyone. Second, you won't leave our new house unless I say so, if you manage to get out, I'll find you and drag you back here. Third, I'm placing this collar on you for a reason. If you take it off, there will be consequences. And fourth, never talk back to me unless given permission. Do I make myself clear?

(Kenji feels nothing, and then Mina caresses his cheek.)

Mina: You are mine, now and forever. Nothing can change this.

(Mina proved her point as he slowly broke Kenji by raping him day after day.)